Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to always post the negative nonsense the Obama administration is doing, but good fricken god! This stuff has gotten to the point it pretty much makes my blood boil. This xxs clown is going to completely give this country away. If anybody thinks the middle class is taking a beating now, wait till this gets into full swing.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090531/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/as_geithner_china

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I love this part. "The administration projects that the deficit for this year will hit $1.84 trillion, a record and four-times higher than the previous mark set last year". The best part is where they don't tell us that the Gov. in the first qtr. of this year took in 34% less tax revenue. So not only did they quadruple the deficit but lost over a third of thier income. Wow! The Obama administration looks more and more like the idiot consumers who bought more house than they could afford, lost some income and bellied up.:)sphss:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Never a good thing to have an incompetent idiot like Geithner sitting down to negotiate deals with the Chinese who already hold more of our Treasury debt than we should be comfortable with.......

Wonder whatever happened to HusseinO's campaign spiel about having an advisory board of financial experts assembled to help figure this mess out?????? Geithner can't even figure out his personal taxes.

Even if we survive this current Admin, it will be years before we repair the damge of their ill thoughtout blunders and ineptitude. But then again it may well be thoughtout to plunge the country into a downspin in an effort to eliminate capitalism as so many of the Chairman O's supporters have been trying to do for years. Either way, the country we have grown up in is in for terrible times.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I love this part. "The administration projects that the deficit for this year will hit $1.84 trillion, a record and four-times higher than the previous mark set last year". The best part is where they don't tell us that the Gov. in the first qtr. of this year took in 34% less tax revenue. So not only did they quadruple the deficit but lost over a third of thier income. Wow! The Obama administration looks more and more like the idiot consumers who bought more house than they could afford, lost some income and bellied up.:)sphss:)hand:)hand:)hand
He said it right there in his campaign,
"We live in the greatest Country on Earth, Help me to change it".
Or whatever it was.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
"Geithner said that the administration had a credible program to reduce the deficits once the economy begins to recover. "No one is going to be more concerned about future deficits than we are," he told reporters."

That could be taken a couple ways.

What a bunch of assclowns.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
He said it right there in his campaign,
"We live in the greatest Country on Earth, Help me to change it".
Or whatever it was.
Close enough....it was "work with me to change it" When I heard him make that statement my jaw dropped to the floor and I looked at my wife in disbelief and asked her "Did I just hear that right? If this is the greatest country on earth why change it now?" As I type this now the speaking teleprompter is on TV now saying how much better GM and Chrysler is going to be under government and union control....hil:)hil:):)LegHump

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
We've elected the coyote to watch over the chicken coop.
Radical Islam has always said they could defeat the US without firing a shot. All they had to do was disrupt our economy and cause enough chaos to where we'd be turning on eachother and destroy ourselves from within. They were very successful in doing this by attacking the WTC. It wasn't to kill people, it was to cause havoc to our economy. It worked. Now they have Obama in the driver's seat, and the first thing he's going to do (is doing) is bring this country to it's knees financially. Second thing he'll do is disarm us.
None of this shold be a surprise to anyone. I think it's been planned for quite some time, and we're in big trouble.

·
Bass Lake Dream'n
3,082 Posts
We've come to a point where the hard working, take care of yourself, be accountible for you own actions middle class American is no longer the majority. We are now the minority and we will never be able to elect a government official that wants to represent us. From here on out it will be a "please mr president, feed my 15 kids for me, pay off the bank so they wont take the house i could'nt afford but bought anyway and pay for all my medical bills" society. Makes you wonder why you work so hard when most don't want to work at all.
Oh one more thing, they can disarm me 1 bullet at a time. All of you 2nd ammendment supporters need to join the NRA. They are a little strange, but they do speak very LOUD.

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
We've come to a point where the hard working, take care of yourself, be accountible for you own actions middle class American is no longer the majority. We are now the minority and we will never be able to elect a government official that wants to represent us. From here on out it will be a "please mr president, feed my 15 kids for me, pay off the bank so they wont take the house i could'nt afford but bought anyway and pay for all my medical bills" society. Makes you wonder why you work so hard when most don't want to work at all.
Oh one more thing, they can disarm me 1 bullet at a time. All of you 2nd ammendment supporters need to join the NRA. They are a little strange, but they do speak very LOUD.
The middle class is the backbone and strength of this country, and that's why it's under attack. You think "Gay Rights" are about gays? You think the abortion issues are about abortion? How about planned parenthood, or condoms being handed out in school? It's all an attack on morality and has been for years. Morality is the firewall of the middle class...it's protection. The middle class is about family and generations and carrying on names and tradition. It's where the heartbeat of this great country is and if you destroy the morality of the middle class, you destroy the family structure, and it (the middle class) comes crashing down. It's the real motivation behind tearing down the institution of marriage. Add in the destruction of companies like General Motors and Chrysler, you take a large bite out of the middle class in many directions. So many of those families lose their means of support and become dependant on the gov't.
This is just the beginning.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Don't take it personal folks. The World banks want it all. We are not the only country getting SCREWED. This is a GLOBAL shift. I will say it again.

"ALL EFFORTS need to be towards removing the FEDERAL RESERVE." :)hand

Obama is a smokescreen and a puppet to the FEDERAL RESERVE. Nothing more... Nothing less.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Don't take it personal folks. The World banks want it all. We are not the only country getting SCREWED. This is a GLOBAL shift. I will say it again.

"ALL EFFORTS need to be towards removing the FEDERAL RESERVE." :)hand

Obama is a smokescreen and a puppet to the FEDERAL RESERVE. Nothing more... Nothing less.
AHA! we have a winner! thats it. to be more precise its the federal reserve bank. the federal reserve is a bunch of gold thats suposed to back the us dollar(yeah right). the federal reserve bank (if i have this right ) is a completely PRIVATE entity to which all tax payers present and future are in debt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts