Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw the Donald on CNN demanding to see Obamas birth records! you go Donald!
I would put him in office bofore the O

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
So yesterday! Trump the conman hustler is just playing to the moron Tea Party base...
You know Z, You don't HAVE to be an A-Hole everyday!!:)hand:)hand

Besides, the Donald pissed whoopie off pretty good...always good entertainment!!:)devil

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's ok, just show me the papers

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I agree with Zombie, stfu about the certificate, it's going nowhere and anyone who discusses looks like they have nothing else to say. Please say something intelligent, he wants to be President for God's sake!:)sphss

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
You know Z, You don't HAVE to be an A-Hole everyday!!:)hand:)hand....!:)devil
I certainly do! I've set the A-hole bar pretty high and need to keep the standards up :D. You also know that being nice is taken as a sign of weakness around here! Happy Sunday to all ;)

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Something intelligent, hmmmm

I agree with Zombie, stfu about the certificate, it's going nowhere and anyone who discusses looks like they have nothing else to say. Please say something intelligent, he wants to be President for God's sake!:)sphss
OK, we can discuss all the Cs and Ds obama got in college, Oh, wait, no we can't because those records are sealed. So, we could discuss obama's travel history before, during, and after college, and who paid for it...Oh, no, we can't discuss that either, more sealed records.... Or we could discuss his ever so evasive birth records, you know, Mother, Father, delivery Doctor, hospital.... Oh, No again, more missing or sealed records... Seems as though "The Donald" hit a very sore spot for 'ol Whoppie, you'd think he was asking for something "We" the people had no right to know, like ANY history of this man some call President.... I'm willing to bet if the founding fathers returned THEY would DEMAND full disclosure from this man. Disclosure "WE" the people are fully entitled to.... Everything about this impostor demands "Intelligent people" look deeper. Those that have their heads in the sand will never understand why.... Or care why intelligent people doubt everything this man has ever said.... To blindly accept information is foolish, to demand proof IS the intelligent people's right.
Ray
PS I'll bet Trump could get a really good start fixing this country in less than 6 months......

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
OK, we can discuss all the Cs and Ds obama got in college, Oh, wait, no we can't because those records are sealed. So, we could discuss obama's travel history before, during, and after college, and who paid for it...Oh, no, we can't discuss that either, more sealed records.... Or we could discuss his ever so evasive birth records, you know, Mother, Father, delivery Doctor, hospital.... Oh, No again, more missing or sealed records... Seems as though "The Donald" hit a very sore spot for 'ol Whoppie, you'd think he was asking for something "We" the people had no right to know, like ANY history of this man some call President.... I'm willing to bet if the founding fathers returned THEY would DEMAND full disclosure from this man. Disclosure "WE" the people are fully entitled to.... Everything about this impostor demands "Intelligent people" look deeper. Those that have their heads in the sand will never understand why.... Or care why intelligent people doubt everything this man has ever said.... To blindly accept information is foolish, to demand proof IS the intelligent people's right.
Ray
PS I'll bet Trump could get a really good start fixing this country in less than 6 months......

The point is most people are past this. Whoever brings this up is going to loose any credibility at this point. While it may not be right it is what it is. I would focus more on his policies and how you can help the nation and people rather than bitching about a process that should have been vetted a few years ago, but go ahead and beat a dead horse, but it's dead and is not going to carry you anywhere.

I'm just saying.:D

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
So yesterday! Trump the conman hustler is just playing to the moron Tea Party base...
Not to mention, he is big business. BAD, BAD, EVIL, EVIL!!!! :)hand

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
The point is most people are past this. Whoever brings this up is going to loose any credibility at this point. While it may not be right it is what it is. I would focus more on his policies and how you can help the nation and people rather than bitching about a process that should have been vetted a few years ago, but go ahead and beat a dead horse, but it's dead and is not going to carry you anywhere.

I'm just saying.:D
I fully understand your' point, but disagree strongly with your' conclusion.
It will not go away, and in the future I will wager that the things he wants hidden will be pretty big when they are revealed in what ever manner.

To say it is beating a dead horse is to succumb and surrender, exactly the goal of O and his backers.
I for one will NEVER consider anyone who brings it up as lacking in credibility because of that reason.
In fact, quite the opposite.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Listening to Donald Trump

It is very exciting the things he want to do and accomplish to get this country back where it belongs.I have friends who laugh at the thought of him ever winning,I always remind them I had never heard of "O" when he ran for president.Go Donald I'll vote for you,something needs to be done and done soon grab the Bull by the Balls.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Where is the transparency?

I fully understand your' point, but disagree strongly with your' conclusion.
It will not go away, and in the future I will wager that the things he wants hidden will be pretty big when they are revealed in what ever manner.

To say it is beating a dead horse is to succumb and surrender, exactly the goal of O and his backers.
I for one will NEVER consider anyone who brings it up as lacking in credibility because of that reason.
In fact, quite the opposite.
I agree and nor do I. The libs laugh it off like we are loons complaining about closed records. But if it were Bush, they (libs and media) would be akin to a rabid pit bull on steroids!!! :mad:

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
I agree and nor do I. The libs laugh it off like we are loons complaining about closed records. But if it were Bush, they (libs and media) would be akin to a rabid pit bull on steroids!!! :mad:
Actually we wouldn't care if Bush released his grades or not because it doesn't matter. Not only that, Obama was a good enough student to earn magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, so the idea he was a poor student is not based on anything except wishful thinking from the right. Also, if you are not willing to accept the certificate of live birth as proof of his US citizenship, I believe you would doubt the authenticity of any document he provides for proof. What it really comes down to is the birthers dislike Obama so much that they will support any idea, no matter how ridiculous it is, that brings into question the legality of him being President. If you want to call that being a loon, I won't argue.:)hand

PS Hey Ray, you don't pass college courses with a D. If you don't pass your courses, you don't get a degree. Glad I could clear that up for you.;)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Actually we wouldn't care if Bush released his grades or not because it doesn't matter. Not only that, Obama was a good enough student to earn magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, so the idea he was a poor student is not based on anything except wishful thinking from the right. Also, if you are not willing to accept the certificate of live birth as proof of his US citizenship, I believe you would doubt the authenticity of any document he provides for proof. What it really comes down to is the birthers dislike Obama so much that they will support any idea, no matter how ridiculous it is, that brings into question the legality of him being President. If you want to call that being a loon, I won't argue.:)hand

PS Hey Ray, you don't pass college courses with a D. If you don't pass your courses, you don't get a degree. Glad I could clear that up for you.;)
You sure??
He got a Nobel prize too. Remind me, what did he do to earn that??

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
just curious how you know he passed let alone magna cum laude ram? His college records have been sealed from Harvard, Columbia and everywhere else. Please post the source of your info.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
just curious how you know he passed let alone magna cum laude ram? His college records have been sealed from Harvard, Columbia and everywhere else. Please post the source of your info.
Hey Cas!!:)hand:)hand:)hand

It could be a while, he is googling away no doubt......

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
First off, you don't get accepted to law school, let alone Harvard law school without earning a bachelor's degree from an acredited university. You don't get picked to be on the Harvard Law Review, let alone being the president of the HLR without being an excellent student. First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com
Would the Harvard Crimson report that Obama graduated magna cum laude if he hadn't? Obama Left Mark on HLS | News | The Harvard Crimson
You don't get to sit for the bar in Illinois without earning a J.D., let alone get admitted by the bar and liscensed to practice law. ARDC* |* Lawyer Search: Attorney's Registration and Public Disciplinary Record

So, just to summarize, from the information I posted, we can conclude Obama graduated Colombia University with a bachelor's degree, was admitted to Harvard Law School, and recieved good grades at HLS, graduated HLS magna cum laude, sat for the illinois State Bar, and passed it, and was licensed to practice law in Illinois starting December 17, 1991. While there might be some room for debate about the grades Obama received while attending Colombia University, we can conclude he did graduate, and therefore had to pass his classes, which requires a grade of C or better.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
First off, you don't get accepted to law school, let alone Harvard law school without earning a bachelor's degree from an acredited university. You don't get picked to be on the Harvard Law Review, let alone being the president of the HLR without being an excellent student. First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com
Would the Harvard Crimson report that Obama graduated magna cum laude if he hadn't? Obama Left Mark on HLS | News | The Harvard Crimson
You don't get to sit for the bar in Illinois without earning a J.D., let alone get admitted by the bar and liscensed to practice law. ARDC* |* Lawyer Search: Attorney's Registration and Public Disciplinary Record

So, just to summarize, from the information I posted, we can conclude Obama graduated Colombia University with a bachelor's degree, was admitted to Harvard Law School, and recieved good grades at HLS, graduated HLS magna cum laude, sat for the illinois State Bar, and passed it, and was licensed to practice law in Illinois starting December 17, 1991. While there might be some room for debate about the grades Obama received while attending Colombia University, we can conclude he did graduate, and therefore had to pass his classes, which requires a grade of C or better.

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
First off, you don't get accepted to law school, let alone Harvard law school without earning a bachelor's degree from an acredited university.
You don't get picked to be on the Harvard Law Review, let alone being the president of the HLR without being an excellent student. First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

First off, you don't get to be president without being an American.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts