Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sent a pm to admin requesting my account be closed
to ms u, tommy and anyone else I've offended I apologize

Took it too far and said some things that were taste less, class less, and un called for and for that I'm truly sorry. I'm logging off for the final time and wish you all well in life and am sorry for the way I've acted.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
So I wonder what the next reincarnation will be.

Ms U, did DaMouse get a call from your husband? LMAO

Of course, if he's sincere, here's a lesson for you other minions!!! You can be rehabilitated!!!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
So I wonder what the next reincarnation will be.

Ms U, did DaMouse get a call from your husband? LMAO

Of course, if he's sincere, here's a lesson for you other minions!!! You can be rehabilitated!!!
You're kidding right? Liberalism isn't a sickness, its a religious belief. A right of equality, regardless if you deserve it or not. Money and wealth to them is the same as air and sunshine. Nobody is entitled to more than their share, and their is no reason, except for the greedy hoggers, that EVERYBODY can't have EVERYTHING they want, not need, WANT! We can all see how well this PHILOSOPHICAL IDEAL has worked in N Korea, Cuba and Eastern Europe.

How many members have "asked" to have their account closed. I can thing of ONE! Whats next, all his posts will disappear as well?

What ever happened to simply not logging on. No self control? You NEED an authority to lock you out? Till when? Until you think up a new User Name?
Thats one SICK individual!!!!!!!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Of course I was kidding.
Everyone knows that you can't rehabilitate complete and utter stupidity!! :happy:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
How many names has he registered under at this point.

More importantly, did anyone ever actually see him in person? Seems vaguely familiar, that way.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
How many names has he registered under at this point.

More importantly, did anyone ever actually see him in person? Seems vaguely familiar, that way.
I met him Doc. He is real.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I think it is more believable that some one hacked his account than him to post that and mean it. ;)

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I'm definitely taken back by this thread. It's hard not to feel anything other than skepticism. I realize it's not always easy to say sorry and I am capable of forgiving however under the circumstances and due to the fact that the behavior was the same 4 years ago as it is now, makes me wonder WHY the sudden change?

There is not a doubt in mind that his posts were intentional and purposeful towards me. Another poster here can tell you, I was pretty sure that daMoose was homez before he outed himself. That poster knew he was an old time poster too. I thought he was 1 of 3 people. Himself, U26 or Ram. Himself or U26 most likely because of the personal nature of his posts to myself and Tommy. U26 shared the same behavior with us both back in 2008.

Like gn7 said, why not apologize and move on? Whats with a self banning when you already have been outed for several user names similiar to that of U26?

I won't wish you any ill will but don't know that I believe what you said.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
It's getting close to the election, he might lose his bet with "that guy" and can't pay up.
He made arrangements via PM.
Not sure what caused Homez "epiphany"??

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm definitely taken back by this thread. It's hard not to feel anything other than skepticism. I realize it's not always easy to say sorry and I am capable of forgiving however under the circumstances and due to the fact that the behavior was the same 4 years ago as it is now, makes me wonder WHY the sudden change?

There is not a doubt in mind that his posts were intentional and purposeful towards me. Another poster here can tell you, I was pretty sure that daMoose was homez before he outed himself. That poster knew he was an old time poster too. I thought he was 1 of 3 people. Himself, U26 or Ram. Himself or U26 most likely because of the personal nature of his posts to myself and Tommy. U26 shared the same behavior with us both back in 2008.

Like gn7 said, why not apologize and move on? Whats with a self banning when you already have been outed for several user names similiar to that of U26?

I won't wish you any ill will but don't know that I believe what you said.
I'm gonna miss this........
th_forumisdead.jpg

·
Dogma's a bitch.
309 Posts
I've got a shiny nickle that says Zombie will make a reappearance soon.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
"You guys are right"

Of course we are, that's why we're RIGHT wingers.

Idiot liberal scum.:)hand:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
You're kidding right? Liberalism isn't a sickness, its a religious belief.

How many members have "asked" to have their account closed. I can thing of ONE!

Thats one SICK individual!!!!!!!!!
Make up your mind, is it a sickness or not. :D
Yeah, now that it's happened twice I wonder if it's contagious? :D
Then again maybe it's genetic, some dormant defect that only comes out when MissU is around. bwa ha ha. :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts