1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
I'm not sure what point you are trying to make, but it would be more appropriate for the right wing fanatics to watch it.
Did you watch it? Did you understand it? From your postings in the past, I'm guessing, no you did not understand it, you only saw what you wanted to see and nothing else.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it is you Democrats that say we have a Democracy when we have a Republic. Do you understand that? From what I see you post, I would say no.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Good video FC. Way back in the day, in history class we where educated just as the video explains. But now, our education systems do not teach real history, the educators only brainwash our youth so the can move their agenda forward.
This has been going on for some time. After Hildebeast lost the election after winning the popular vote, my 56 year old son-in-law did not understand. He said, "I thought the majority ruled". I told him we live in a Republic not a Democracy. So many progressives/libs just don't get it.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Well it is you Democrats that say we have a Democracy when we have a Republic. Do you understand that? From what I see you post, I would say no.
Would you care to share your source of where I posted that we have a democracy or that I am or was a Democrat? It is you, and people like you that keep posting that I am a liberal or Democrat or any number of other descriptions which you make up without any facts.

Like so many other things you have repeated over and over, you have convinced yourself it's a fact, when it isn't.

By the way, many people do refer to it as a democracy, and by all sides. You apparently have blinded yourself with your own biased views.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Would you care to share your source of where I posted that we have a democracy or that I am or was a Democrat? It is you, and people like you that keep posting that I am a liberal or Democrat or any number of other descriptions which you make up without any facts.

Like so many other things you have repeated over and over, you have convinced yourself it's a fact, when it isn't.

By the way, many people do refer to it as a democracy, and by all sides. You apparently have blinded yourself with your own biased views.
I would never have said that you were a democrat. You're just a standard leach on society. Affiliated solely on who can give you the easiest life on the backs of the hard working.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
I would never have said that you were a democrat. You're just a standard leach on society. Affiliated solely on who can give you the easiest life on the backs of the hard working.

You're exactly right, and as long as people like you exist I will do very well.
My pappy told me many times, "You can work with your back, or you can work with your head."
I chose to work with my head.
Thanks for you, being you.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
You're exactly right, and as long as people like you exist I will do very well.
My pappy told me many times, "You can work with your back, or I can work giving head."
I chose to work with my head.
Thanks for you, being you.
Fixed it for you.

Something tells me that you don't work very well then.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is a duck.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Fixed it for you.

Something tells me that you don't work very well then.
That, "Something tells me that you don't work very well then," would be that little voice in your head.
One thing for sure, "Something" is not intelligence.

The more you try to explain, the worse it sounds. It started out sounding weird and went downhill.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is a duck.
:duh:
Wow,
how long did it take you to come up with that? Even something that simple and you still don't get it right.
Just because , "It walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck," doesn't make it a duck. It only means it could be a duck.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
That, "Something tells me that you don't work very well then," would be that little voice in your head.
One thing for sure, "Something" is not intelligence.

The more you try to explain, the worse it sounds. It started out sounding weird and went downhill.
Only to a loser like you.. I'm sure many people that have had any encounter with you would agree with me...
I know about your past... Funny how much information is out there. Even sealed is accessible with the right connections!!!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Only to a loser like you.. I'm sure many people that have had any encounter with you would agree with me...
I know about your past... Funny how much information is out there. Even sealed is accessible with the right connections!!!
If you are sure, why don't you provide the names of those that have met me that you know and agree with you.
Eww, You know about my past do you? It appears that , "Something" is talking to you again. Now that's scary!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Jughead is not your everyday parasite.

He’s much much worse.
Just a cursory look into Ashfords history reveals an MO based on litigation and settling merely to shut the stupid fucker up.

He boasts of stopping industry from ruining his life on the old River bend, and disregards the negative impact his actions have.
He is proud to claim how he exposed and stopped collusion within his city council, and fails to realize, again, the true nature of his actions.
He thinks he’s a crusader of justice, while in reality he is a boil on the ass of society.

You know the pain in the ass that shows up to every meeting and causes the entire attendance to groan when he takes the podium? That’s him.
You know the pain in the ass neighbor that sifts your shit with a strainer so he can report to the hoa about EVERY fucking move you make? That’s him.

You know the guy that the entire block can’t stand, the guy that makes his neighbors seriously consider relocating simply to get away from his miserable ass?
Yep...that’s him.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Jughead is not your everyday parasite.

He’s much much worse.
Just a cursory look into Ashfords history reveals an MO based on litigation and settling merely to shut the stupid fucker up.

He boasts of stopping industry from ruining his life on the old River bend, and disregards the negative impact his actions have.
He is proud to claim how he exposed and stopped collusion within his city council, and fails to realize, again, the true nature of his actions.
He thinks he’s a crusader of justice, while in reality he is a boil on the ass of society.

You know the pain in the ass that shows up to every meeting and causes the entire attendance to groan when he takes the podium? That’s him.
You know the pain in the ass neighbor that sifts your shit with a strainer so he can report to the hoa about EVERY fucking move you make? That’s him.

You know the guy that the entire block can’t stand, the guy that makes his neighbors seriously consider relocating simply to get away from his miserable ass?
Yep...that’s him.
If that was the worst of it, that would be bad enough, just add the other stuff!! Right Jimbo???
Does your wife make you bow down to her when you enter HER house?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts