Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ted Nugent said to a group of NRA confrence attendes that if barack obama wins this election in Nov. he won't be alive or he'll be in jail by this time next year.

maybe not far from the truth.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Ted Nugent said to a group of NRA confrence attendes that if barack obama wins this election in Nov. he won't be alive or he'll be in jail by this time next year.

The "Nuge" just another washed up has been..He is really a chickenhawk who ducked military service during Viet Nam by pissing and shitting on himself to fake mental problems. He played guitars and made shitty music while other honest guys died with an M16 in their hands.. Fuck him and all the other right winger chicken hawks :))ThumbsDwn

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
The "Nuge" just another washed up has been..He is really a chickenhawk who ducked military service during Viet Nam by pissing and shitting on himself to fake mental problems. He played guitars and made shitty music while other honest guys died with an M16 in their hands.. Fuck him and all the other right winger chicken hawks :))ThumbsDwn
You pull some crazy shit out of your ass. I guess you gotta go where your head is.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Gotta say, I believe "sweaty Teddy" hit it right on the head with that...

There has got to be quite a few folks out there at their wits end.
Who knows when some poor slob gets pushed over the edge of sanity if this POS wins again.

Looking back in History, We see Presidents being assassinated for doing a lot less damage (real OR perceived) to the Country than O.

I have seen documentaries claiming that there were no less than 5 different plots to kill Lincoln....Booth just got to him first.
(Don't know how true any of it is, but seems plausible)

Personally, I FIRMLY believe that the vote holds FAR more power than the bullet.
The PEOPLE ARE the power of this Country, always have been, and in my opinion, always will be.
Assassination does not "cure" anything, the PEOPLE and the vote bring real, LASTING results.

Having said that, with the state of the Union currently, I would not be surprised in the least that someone takes a shot at an instant cure.
Desperate people do desperate things, and this is not a game that O is playing. It is real. Just ask any poor bastard that has lost everything.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Like Whoopie, Ted is just an entertainer to me. I laugh at some of goldbergs movies and I loved the song stranglehold. Couldn't care less what they have to say politically.

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
...Ted is just an entertainer to me. I laugh at some of goldbergs movies and I loved the song stranglehold. Couldn't care less what they have to say politically.
x2 :))THumbsUp Hey Teddy, go kill some defenseless animals and shut your pie-hole...;)

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Gotta say, I believe "sweaty Teddy" hit it right on the head with that...

There has got to be quite a few folks out there at their wits end.
Who knows when some poor slob gets pushed over the edge of sanity if this POS wins again.

Looking back in History, We see Presidents being assassinated for doing a lot less damage (real OR perceived) to the Country than O.

I have seen documentaries claiming that there were no less than 5 different plots to kill Lincoln....Booth just got to him first.
(Don't know how true any of it is, but seems plausible)

Personally, I FIRMLY believe that the vote holds FAR more power than the bullet.
The PEOPLE ARE the power of this Country, always have been, and in my opinion, always will be.
Assassination does not "cure" anything, the PEOPLE and the vote bring real, LASTING results.

Having said that, with the state of the Union currently, I would not be surprised in the least that someone takes a shot at an instant cure.
Desperate people do desperate things, and this is not a game that O is playing. It is real. Just ask any poor bastard that has lost everything.
You're correct! Hopefully now the Secret Service guys will lay off the booze and whores and pay better attention to protecting Obama.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Maybe he will take Sara with him so she can "properly field dress a moose."
Teddy don't need Palin with him to field dress anything.
He is fully capable and claims to eat what he shoots.
I have a picture somewhere at home with him, Myself and my rig crew at Anch. Int. Airport from years ago. He was coming up to hunt (which he did once or twice a year back then).
It was cool because I saw him perform there at West High School auditorium when I was a teenager, then saw him at the Airport all those years later.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I've got a hundred bucks says you relieve yourself sitt'n down. You're the last faceless pos that should ever question someone's else's conviction.

You call cowardice conviction? That tells a lot about you.

BTW, Did you serve in the military?

If not, did you shit and piss yourself to avoid military service like Nugent ???? Did you have a bed wetting problem you told them about? Back then you could tell them you were gay.

Kudos if you served otherwise kiss my ass :thumb:

·
Registered
656 Posts

If not, did you shit and piss yourself to avoid military service like Nugent ???? Did you have a bed wetting problem you told them about? Back then you could tell them you were gay.

Ram must be at Z's house useing his PC...

Edit... I mean in Z's moms basement :)sphss

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

I will ask you again mouth. You figure Ali was a coward?
Think the country, including the federal government thinks he was a coward. How many cowards do you know that were chosen out of millions to light the Olympic open torch. Were you chosen for that honored task war hero?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Ram must be at Z's house useing his PC...

Edit... I mean in Z's moms basement :)sphss

Could be....the pattern of "displacement" seems to match.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts

I think when Ted said "HE he meant himself.. Did I miss something????

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Such vile for someone who doesn't even get on Obama for not having a Selective Service Number which is against the law not to register btw.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts