Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anybody i can trust to go look at and pick up a flatty till i find away to get it home most 2 weeks or less..help....im a californian but my mom was born in SWEETWATER tx that makes me a texan sort of..:D

·
Registered
19,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will call him..im afraid to send him the money..id rather wire the money to someone on here and go they pick it up in person.

·
Registered
19,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im gonna lose this boat..he has other calls...yikes..he is in crowley 5 minutes from (soundslike)berlison.. ok its a beisemeyer v-drive w/454..what ive been lookin for.

·
Registered
19,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will pay for pick up and storage..............;)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Ive got a number to a guy I just had him drag a boat from Shreport La. To here for $800 PM me If you need there number

·
Registered
19,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes thank you..i just talked to the guys wife and they want me to have it...i can pay them for the boat just want to get it here,,kinda scared to send someone thousand of dollars that may not even have the boat...thats why i trust someone from here to go look at it...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
You can call David Adams at Liberator Boats in Crowley. If he can get it to his place and hold it, that would work out good. If he can't, I could grab it for you from Dave and keep it at my boat business. He knows me.
Liberator Boats... 817 297 2465
If you need me to grab it, shoot me a PM...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I cant find the number but I got It on U SHIP.com just put in a bid from Texas id say 700 to 800 a bunch of people will post you back then you pick one good luck.

·
Registered
19,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can call David Adams at Liberator Boats in Crowley. If he can get it to his place and hold it, that would work out good. If he can't, I could grab it for you from Dave and keep it at my boat business. He knows me.
Liberator Boats... 817 297 2465
If you need me to grab it, shoot me a PM...
RATSO left a message for david to call me..she said she thanks there right down the street.i would like to wire the cash to liberater boats or you and have them/you pick it up for some xtra cash for there/your trouble.then i will worry about getting it here.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
RATSO left a message for david to call me..she said she thanks there right down the street.i would like to wire the cash to liberater boats or you and have them/you pick it up for some xtra cash for there/your trouble.then i will worry about getting it here.
David would probably store it for you at Liberator Boats in Crowley until you can have it picked up. If not, I'd be happy to grab it for you. Just set it up with David since he is right there, and if we need to go any farther with it, just hit me up. ;)

·
Registered
19,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I cant find the number but I got It on U SHIP.com just put in a bid from Texas id say 700 to 800 a bunch of people will post you back then you pick one good luck.
filled out the online shipping bidding..thanks mouz

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
I'll be in Forth Worth on Monday and will be there all next week.

I don't know if that does you any good though.

Let me know.

·
Registered
19,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
u ship gave me 3 bids tonight of $1350 and $1100 & $1000 door to door by this tues

·
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
783 Posts
I going to lawton ok at the end of april, then to san antonio , I could pick up and bring back for a couple hundred for you? pm me if want me to do this. Oh and I will be in my truck anyways

·
Registered
344 Posts
i know it doesn't help you your current issue but i will be flying out to texas early next month to drive back a duramax, I could tow it home from there and drop it with you on my way back to fresno.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Mouzer goes nationwide.
Next year's superbowl ad -
Hi, My name is Mouzer and if you wanna turn that old boat hull out in the back yard into quick cash, dial 1- 800 - Mouzzer. Don't tell your friends, don't tell your neighbors, they're just gonna try to steal it from you. You can trust 'ol Mouzer, so don't delay, call 1- 800 - Mouzzer.
And the first 20 callers will recieve a free Mouzer hat!!!!
:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts