Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have seen it all,just read The Soviet Union has warned of Military strike on U.S.backed Missile sites.

Damn,first we trusted them years ago in a truce.:))eek:))

Then gave them massive $'s when they were collapsing :)sphss

Then we decided to get out of our Space Program.:confused:

Then giving them Major $'s to take us up to our Space Station.:wtf:

Then ZERO is heard when an open mike records him promising them all will be Cool!! after the Election.:((((((

Now here we are at mercy to return to space with maybe one of the most evil Countries ever,and they draw the line in the sand and throw Shit into our face.

THANKS ZERO!! you are a disgust of anything let alone the Leader Of the Free World.:no:

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a common saying in the communist world. They will GIVE us the very rope we hang them with.

Thanks!! it is so sad for all the Great Men who have died for this Country!! and this. SAD:))ThumbsDwn Very SAD!!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Thanks!! it is so sad for all the Great Men who have died for this Country!! and this. SAD:))ThumbsDwn Very SAD!!
would you like the names of aleast a half dozen people in this forum alone that you can blame?
If you think the "one world government" they all so cherish will be a free, and capitolist economy, guess again. That requires hard work and desire to suceed, which none of them possess.

They are looking for a "robin hood" utopia.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
You have seen it all,just read The Soviet Union has warned of Military strike on U.S.backed Missile sites.

Damn,first we trusted them years ago in a truce.:))eek:))

Then gave them massive $'s when they were collapsing :)sphss

Then we decided to get out of our Space Program.:confused:

Then giving them Major $'s to take us up to our Space Station.:wtf:

Then ZERO is heard when an open mike records him promising them all will be Cool!! after the Election.:((((((

Now here we are at mercy to return to space with maybe one of the most evil Countries ever,and they draw the line in the sand and throw Shit into our face.

THANKS ZERO!! you are a disgust of anything let alone the Leader Of the Free World.:no:

Maybe we shouldn't have our faces so close to everybody's shit house :dunno::igottapee-igottapoo << Uncle Sam meddling in other people's neighborhood shit houses needs to end.

BTW, Putin is probably the wrong guy to try to push around like some third world tin pot dictator....:)Unsure

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe we shouldn't have our faces so close to everybody's shit house :dunno::igottapee-igottapoo << Uncle Sam meddling in other people's neighborhood shit houses needs to end.

BTW, Putin is probably the wrong guy to try to push around like some third world tin pot dictator....:)Unsure

OR maybe!! we should elect a President like RR and then draw the line in the sand and back the talk and move on to the next Piss Ant.These losers have been sucking off us and letting us defend them,feed them,educate them.I say enough!! but as I said now we are F****D with our Space Program as they call the shots. I saw John Glen in a recent interview and he is furious.!! This country is going down hill fast and anyone who argues differently has NO CLUE!!:))ThumbsDwn

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
This country is going down hill fast and anyone who argues differently has NO CLUE!!:))ThumbsDwn
WRONG!! those that argue different like the direction its headed. They ARE NOT CLUELESS. The "usefull idiots" like those on this forum are clueless as to WHERE we are headed, but they still think its the right path. Thats the problem.

You take the braindead poster on this forum, and his only bitch is we aren't crushing the system fast and furious enough. The total destruction then the take over of all major corporations can't happen soon enough for these losers.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
OR maybe!! we should elect a President like RR and then draw the line in the sand and back the talk and move on to the next Piss Ant.These losers have been sucking off us and letting us defend them,feed them,educate them.I say enough!! but as I said now we are F****D with our Space Program as they call the shots. I saw John Glen in a recent interview and he is furious.!! This country is going down hill fast and anyone who argues differently has NO CLUE!!:))ThumbsDwn
That is because we are walking bankrupt! The space program got axed... what's next?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Originally Posted by zombie
Maybe we shouldn't have our faces so close to everybody's shit house

I think that's exactly what the French said about Hitler! z your hits just keep on coming. Is there no end to the supply of mindless flotsam you carry with you?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Originally Posted by zombie
Maybe we shouldn't have our faces so close to everybody's shit house

I think that's exactly what the French said about Hitler! z your hits just keep on coming. Is there no end to the supply of mindless flotsam you carry with you?

You warmonger righties love to throw out Adolph to justify military interventionism !!! How ironic that you fail to see or admit that since Hitler's Germany, America has invaded more nations, not in self defense, and slaughtered more people, and has dropped more tons of bombs in foreign lands than any other nation in the world ! ......Blind to facts as usual aren't you Doc?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
You warmonger righties love to throw out Adolph to justify military interventionism !!! How ironic that you fail to see or admit that since Hitler's Germany, America has invaded more nations, not in self defense, and slaughtered more people, and has dropped more tons of bombs in foreign lands than any other nation in the world ! ......Blind to facts as usual aren't you Doc?
Z, we must learn from history. Hitler & Stalin killed millions of innocents. I think they would have relished the idea of ending the U.S. one way or another. We do act in self defense overseas. Better that than, defending on home soil!!!!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Somebody please ask z how many countries we have overthrown and how much land we have acquired with all this military intervention we've been party to. We are certainly capable of taking most any country away from their current leadership, stealing their resources, taxing their citizens and overthrowing their governments.

Poor delusional z. Somebody told him our military was out conquering instead of peace keeping. I suppose he thought Saddam Hussein was a delight to have as a leader for the people of Iraq? It's a good thing he found a spot to work in the government. With his narrow-minded view of this world, his head would've exploded trying to actually run a business on his own.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Somebody please ask z how many countries we have overthrown and how much land we have acquired with all this military intervention we've been party to. We are certainly capable of taking most any country away from their current leadership, stealing their resources, taxing their citizens and overthrowing their governments.

Poor delusional z. Somebody told him our military was out conquering instead of peace keeping. I suppose he thought Saddam Hussein was a delight to have as a leader for the people of Iraq? It's a good thing he found a spot to work in the government. With his narrow-minded view of this world, his head would've exploded trying to actually run a business on his own.

Waging war for land acquisition and overthrow reasons you cited is so 18th century!! You are quaintly behind the times with the "peace keeping" reason as usual Doc. Remember Jesus once said "fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity" ?

We're in it now for our huge war profiteering corporate masters to make big bucks off the taxpayers and our Generals and Admirals who retire and go to work for those corporations to build their legacy and write a book about themselves!!!

The Military Industrial Complex running America needs and causes wars. Wars with third rate nations and terrorists groups is fairly safe, exciting, fun, and profitable for the chicken hawk politicians like Dick Chaney, the war profiteering CEOs & stockholders , and the ranking officers who are too "valuable" to be in actual combat danger. Yep, dumping tons of ordinance and million$ into blowing up third world shit holes pays!!! Pays pretty much better than anything ....... Too bad our good young men and women and innocent impoverished third world civilians have to die for these long lasting money making enterprise to be successful. Even bankrupting our nation is overlooked....Yes Doc keep believing the fairy tales.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
So then Z, answer me this. Should we have just looked the other way when Saddam was slaughtering 200,000 Kurds? How about the 2,000 Shi'ite that were being killed each week before we invaded the second time? Should we have just left it to him to murder innocent people? The sanctions weren't doing anything! He and his families were torturing innocent people every day. Should we have just turned our heads and let it happen?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
So then Z, answer me this. Should we have just looked the other way when Saddam was slaughtering 200,000 Kurds? How about the 2,000 Shi'ite that were being killed each week before we invaded the second time? Should we have just left it to him to murder innocent people? The sanctions weren't doing anything! He and his families were torturing innocent people every day. Should we have just turned our heads and let it happen?
Until it affects z or his household, there will be no compassion for others - especially Jews.

On a side note, my nephews, who have served in Iraq tell the greatest stories about civilians stopping them to thank them on a regular basis. They absolutely love Americans - especially our soldiers! z couldn't care less but the people of Iraq care just like the French (and a dozen other countries) did when we moved Hitler's boys out of their country and ultimately defeated them z thinks it was unnecessary intervention since it wasn't on our soil. :)sphss:)hand:)sphss

I'm confident it would have ended up on our soil had we not taken the battle to them but such concepts totally escape the likes of z!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

So what should we do? Turn it over and let the UN (US $$$) handle it? :)sphss

And you do have a point. There were a lot of mistakes made by the US. No denying that. But to just be a wet noodle and yield like zer0. Remember almost the first thing he did was go on a "World Apology Tour". :wtf: :)hand :)sphss

That showed the world he is a weak leader. Instead of bringing us into the future with strength, he brought us to the past with weakness. :no:

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Until it affects z or his household, there will be no compassion for others - especially Jews.

On a side note, my nephews, who have served in Iraq tell the greatest stories about civilians stopping them to thank them on a regular basis. They absolutely love Americans - especially our soldiers! z couldn't care less but the people of Iraq care just like the French (and a dozen other countries) did when we moved Hitler's boys out of their country and ultimately defeated them z thinks it was unnecessary intervention since it wasn't on our soil. :)sphss:)hand:)sphss

I'm confident it would have ended up on our soil had we not taken the battle to them but such concepts totally escape the likes of z!
Our company helped rebuild the port. Many employees came back with great stories of people running up and hugging them and thanking the US for helping them. One guy that my friend met was the guy that painted most of Saddam's portraits. He was forced at gunpoint to do the portrait. The guy that did the portraits previously was killed because Saddam didn't like how it came out. My friend said that the guy had taken a picture of him while he wasn't looking. He went home and a week later came with a beautiful painting of my friend as a thank you for what the US did for them. My friend offered to pay him but he didn't want to take the money. My friend went to his house with lots of groceries and left $100 on his table. To this day, the man still corresponds with my friend.
My friend is about 6'3, 280 lbs. A big hulking guy. I've seen him crush his thumb without even wincing. When he talks about this guy, you can see a tear well up in his eye. You tell me we didn't do something good over there and I'll tell you you don't know F*@k all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts