Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have 3 Molds For Sale. Youngblood TX-19 Gullwing tunnel, Youngblood TX-20 Pickelfork Tunnel, & Crusader 206 V-Bottom Daycruiser. These will be Sold as a Package deal only! Several thousand dollars worth of material goes with, Patterns, and seat molds, scoop molds, etc. 15,000.00 Takes all. molds are located in the midwest stored inside. Shipping Can be arranged.

Thanks Jay

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
This is also a good spot for this thread because there are several jetters that didn't know they wanted to be manufacturrers until they read about a deal which this is for all those molds as well as the other boat building supplies to go along with it.

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
I Have 3 Molds For Sale. Youngblood TX-19 Gullwing tunnel, Youngblood TX-20 Pickelfork Tunnel, & Crusader 206 V-Bottom Daycruiser. These will be Sold as a Package deal only! Several thousand dollars worth of material goes with, Patterns, and seat molds, scoop molds, etc. 15,000.00 Takes all. molds are located in the midwest stored inside. Shipping Can be arranged.

Thanks Jay

Sup Jay? Why you selling?? Call me when you get a second. I may be a player on this deal. Then we can keep them local ;)

Spitter"Blackazz Mike"

·
Registered
184 Posts
Heres some Pics of one of the last TX-19's I built
Looks great. I know what you mean about trying to build boats, hold a full-time job and spend time with the family, etc. I chose family-time and my real job. Boat rigging is a way-back-burner hobby now. Curious, is the TX19bottom straight. The TX19 mold I owned for awhile had a hook on the inner right strake. Had it fixed before I sold the mold. Good luck with the sale.

DB

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great. I know what you mean about trying to build boats, hold a full-time job and spend time with the family, etc. I chose family-time and my real job. Boat rigging is a way-back-burner hobby now. Curious, is the TX19bottom straight. The TX19 mold I owned for awhile had a hook on the inner right strake. Had it fixed before I sold the mold. Good luck with the sale.

DB
Bottom is very straight These are original Youngblood molds. You dont have to roll the boat over to fix it. set your intake and go.
Thanks Jay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts