Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Piers is nothing. This attention he has garnered by opposing our constitutional rights is his fifteen minutes of fame. He's another Keith Olbermann in the making. Loser - lost and forgotten sooner than later.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Now that Pier's of shit knows how to shoot, maybe he ought to relocate to Chicago, stand on his principles and take his chance with a knife, then wonder what he did wrong when his family members are shot dead by gang members and thug's.
How many messages are coming out of UK & Australia warning "Do not let gun control happen"!!
Idiots like Pier's of shit make me sick!!! Hypocritical bag of smegma. Hey Pier's "Go Home".

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Young Ted? Isn't he like 67 or 68?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Young Ted? Isn't he like 67 or 68?

Ya, he's 64. But he started playing professionally while he was still in H.S. When he would play with older musicians back in the day, he was then referred to as "Young Ted Nugent". I guess I'm dating myself. I should have used his more current title, "Uncle Ted." :)devil

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Ya, he's 64. But he started playing professionally while he was still in H.S. When he would play with older musicians back in the day, he was then referred to as "Young Ted Nugent". I guess I'm dating myself. I should have used his more current title, "Uncle Ted." :)devil
Oh. I thought he was older. LoL No offense.:D

I can't say that I've followed his music career closely. I really only know about his hunting/shooting/defense of firearms career.
I know the UT moniker but I personally like the "Cocked, Locked and ready to Rock Doc" one the best :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
141 Posts
piers morgan..

i work a 3 days on 3 days off alternating shift from days to nights... when i work nights i get hammerd by this guy three times a night because CNN rotates there crap every two hours and my super globle company, that i work for, wants to brain wash me.. .. this shit bag has been going on and on pushing the agenda ,, i cant believe no one has not kicked him in the balls yet .. but i have seen some folks stand ferm.. he bullies and talks them down .. i say send his ass back home without his ARMED guards and see how long he lasts. oh yea ROCK on ted you go buddy :))THumbsUp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts