Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1982 YOUNGBLOOD TX-20 PICKLEFORK TUNNEL HULL Well after an amazing summer with my boat I think I want to start a new project for the winter. I want to build a twin turbo rig and try something different. If i cant get what i want fine ill keep it. This is a lake boat with working lights and fully legal. Would not hesittate to run across lake from one side to another. very reliable

Custom built 496 bbc 4 bolt main, DART pro 1's, dominator on DART intake, full msd, eagle rotating assembly srp pop up (10:1 pump gas) etc etc. custom solid roller, dan oilson offshore 14qt pan, Motor by Machine Works and built to last. I have build sheet and everything. Motor is top notch and those who have seen it run can vouch. approx 800 hp. 9k spent

Dominator Pump is fresh with one day on it. Agressor A bronze impeller, loader, shoe, ride plate, droop,etc etc Everything is polished with hydraulic divereter. turns 6300 on motor

New full autometer guage set-up Tons more with no expenses spaired. Boat is legal and lake ready. For more info call or text 903-268-4496 Eric

No free rides and no bull crap.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm the guy with the black ,yellow and red twin turboed tx-20 that met you @ plowmans.I like your choice of going with twin turbos. :D

and it was nice meeting you and your crew,good luck with the sale,it is a nice boat

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm the guy with the black ,yellow and red twin turboed tx-20 that met you @ plowmans.I like your choice of going with twin turbos. :D

and it was nice meeting you and your crew,good luck with the sale,it is a nice boat
thank you sir... turbos are hard to beat. hopfulley come spring ill be boosted. i may be in contact with you. Thanks.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts

x2:)devil its catching on mike:D

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
:)handNice boat by the way!:)hand

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. Keep the offers coming but if you what your looking at I'm practically giving it away. It's a nice ass ride and is a Cadillac on the water.

·
Registered
4 Posts
1982 YOUNGBLOOD TX-20 PICKLEFORK TUNNEL HULL Well after an amazing summer with my boat I think I want to start a new project for the winter. I want to build a twin turbo rig and try something different. If i cant get what i want fine ill keep it. This is a lake boat with working lights and fully legal. Would not hesittate to run across lake from one side to another. very reliable

Custom built 496 bbc 4 bolt main, DART pro 1's, dominator on DART intake, full msd, eagle rotating assembly srp pop up (10:1 pump gas) etc etc. custom solid roller, dan oilson offshore 14qt pan, Motor by Machine Works and built to last. I have build sheet and everything. Motor is top notch and those who have seen it run can vouch. approx 800 hp. 9k spent

Dominator Pump is fresh with one day on it. Agressor A bronze impeller, loader, shoe, ride plate, droop,etc etc Everything is polished with hydraulic divereter. turns 6300 on motor

New full autometer guage set-up Tons more with no expenses spared. Boat is legal and lake ready. For more info call or text 903-268-4496 Eric

No free rides and no bull crap.
How fast are you guys getting yout 20TX up to? I just bought a 1997 TX 20 with a 588 and am curious what kind of speeds these hulls are capable of? I'm probably going to go over to a twin screw LS 1400-1500 HP to lose about 3050 lbs and gain 500 HP.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts