Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
"Dave Bryant" Long Beach 09......C'mon!
I think Jullien had a big smile on today. Best race of the year.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Who requested the p&g....Just askin
It is just standard procedure for the after race tech inspection..non capsuled K's have a cubic in limit of 475ci I believe. Heard from Wayne..all is good!! What a show put on this weekend! Huge congrats do all involved with the K50 crew! And Davey B..it is a pleasure to watch you drive a boat!! CONGRATS!!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
It is just standard procedure for the after race tech inspection..non capsuled K's have a cubic in limit of 475ci I believe. Heard from Wayne..all is good!! What a show put on this weekend! Huge congrats do all involved with the K50 crew! And Davey B..it is a pleasure to watch you drive a boat!! CONGRATS!!
Back in the day............It wasn't required unless somone protested...

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts

·
Mike-Driver/Photographer
295 Posts
Congrats Dave !! "Your the MAN" By the previous pictures, you took an old River, Pleasure / Ski Boat, and sometimes float toy, and showed K-69 that it's not always about the $ budget $. "It's the DRIVER" !! :)hand:)hand Also to Wayne, Jana and Mr. Wilton. Great job and teamwork.. C U on the River.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Hey Green Guy...RIGHT ON!!!. I was talkin to Bubby last week about the tune..musta worked...hahahahahahah...J/K.

Dave, that's cool. Did Wayne pay ya what I heard...? 100,000.00 large.

7 degrees of shaft angle was the trick...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts