Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im thinking ill be out there friday night thru sunday if all goes well on the farm. look for the mega cab and the little blue and white sled or just look for robdogs red boat ill be there

·
B-Town Bomber
62 Posts
I was thinking about going. Im from El Centro, but I dont really know the waterways in Yuma yet. You guys know where I can get a link to a map or something with all the good spots?

·
Registered
887 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Be there Friday night around 9pm, PTB, can you have a drink ready for me??? :D :D :D
My pleasure! I make them strong though, so leave your skirt at home BM :D

Thinking about making those cherry bomb delios for this weekend...:)bulb

·
Registered
887 Posts
Sounds good to me... :D

BTW, that google link you posted is way cool. :)devil
I know... I can waste a lot of time on there. I "drove" past the bar, launch ramps, ect all morning here at the office. Seriously they must have finished imaging the rest of the entire world to get all the way out and do Martinez. funny...

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey barry give me a call when your heading out i think you have my number still and im sure we will have a beer for you if youd prefer the cand beverage haha.

jimmie nothing really going on just a little get together at the farm :D you know all of us slow yuma people want to see how to make our sleds fast so we invite others down:)hand

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
awe man I thought it was a get together of good buds. you know I'm not fast Dale. I'm quick not fast. You wackas are fast after a couple of miles :D looking forward to going. Kyle may join me on this adventure . So two of the East Siders will be there.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Hey Dale or Rob, is there a sand bar or are we floating/fighting the river current? Just read the anchor thread. I aint buying no 200lbs of anchor. Any of you locals know if the water is down enough to have a beach/sandbar? Maybe you can get in an after-nooner to take a look-see.:D

·
CANT RE MEMBER
1,159 Posts
Hey Dale or Rob, is there a sand bar or are we floating/fighting the river current? Just read the anchor thread. I aint buying no 200lbs of anchor. Any of you locals know if the water is down enough to have a beach/sandbar? Maybe you can get in an after-nooner to take a look-see.:D
WE WILL FIND A SAND BAR!!!!!!!:)hand WE WILL HAVE BLUBERRY DRIVE AROUND TILL HE HITS ONE, THEN WE'LL TIE UP TO HIM FOR A ANCHOR, PROBLEM SOLVED

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I'll be out there for sure. Can't wait. I'll be in the Advantage with twin's. Stop by for a cold one.

Darrell.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts