Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there going to be another Yuma gathering towards the end of the year? I missed out on such a good trip last October, I don't wanna miss another.

Info please...thanks.:D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
i heard there will be i missed last year also, i went to a regatta here in phoenix and it sucked so im in for the power tour.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Lets set this thing up for end of July no reason to wait till the end of summer. How about July 24-25 - 3 weeks from the 4th to give people time to recover and plan??

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Lets set this thing up for end of July no reason to wait till the end of summer. How about July 24-25 - 3 weeks from the 4th to give people time to recover and plan??
THE POWER TOUR is how we end the season , usually are last trip of the year , still working out the details ... between race's , weddings and weather ... trying to pick the best date that works for everyone... weekend of Oct . 3rd Vic's son mike is getting married / looking at the weekend of Oct 9Th and 10th .. will let everyone know in plenty of time...

Yuma is great any weekend head on down and have some fun... you don't have to wait for the power tour.

BIG D

·
Large Member
679 Posts
Yuma Sucks...Stay out of that place.:D

Hey why not plan a Power Tour mid to late August? The year we had it in August, it was a hit. Even the toolies saw some action.

I am also trying to plan a trip from Blythe to Yuma on the Pontoon. Late June early July.

·
6TH STREET TERROR 4 HIRE
797 Posts
Let me know on the toon cruise I am all in..:)devil

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Power tour is not organized by any one person. If you want to have a get together out there. Post it up and those who can make it will. I know August is not happening for me for sure. I have a kid coming early august.

Cy

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Ill be there. Even if I have to put the boat back together for mid July. It was kick ass in March. Plus I need to get the FARMER back his Oil Pressure gauge.:D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
cave bring farmer johns gauge sat if you want, i will be going to yuma for the 4 of july, i can swing it by his house if you would like me to.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
How 'bouts September 19/20th :)bulb Shouldn't be many boats at all on the water bout that time :)
that's the weekend of IHBA at San Diego bay fair drag boat racing.

Vic at D/Y performance marine / Tommy papp helped host and supported the Yuma power tour,,,,

when they could get away from the shops ...at the end of the season and get as many hot rods together..
that's why there has always been special consideration ... ( big word ) to make it at the end of the year. in between racing events and when the shops slow down ...end of Sept. and Oct not so many people out... not to mention that we have the water mostly to are selves....and even the leo is cool .

come on $ucker.. cant have it with out you and the duck... yul need till at least oct.. to get your boat running...lol

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
hopefully we can find a weekend so the guys from up north and from the track can make it down..

guys like cs 19 / widowmaker / thunder pumkin / gofastturnleft / cyclone and all the rest need time between events so if they hurt something it can be fixed before the next race ...
there are a lot of guys that have really stepped up there boats this year... would be great for them to show up ...and put on a show.

·
Registered
194 Posts
The Pumpkin & I were just talking about the power tour tonight with some friends. I vote for the 2nd weekend in October

1 - 20 of 319 Posts