Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
Either next weekend or the following planning to go... sorry can't make it this time around... my head/block surfacer will show up Friday afternoon and i got to get it off the transporter, situated, wired, and running. Scored a good deal on a very nice Storm 85B Blockmaster... killed what I had saved for river, races and so on... but priorities I guess.

El Cap will be just fine for this weekend... but the river is going to have to happen soon... I'm getting withdrawls.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
No, we are not going again until 6-28 weekend for my bachelor party. Pontoon boat. Big D make sure to tell Vic.

Cy

·
IBEW Local 569
53 Posts
Lake will have to do for me too. Wife had her galbladder out today, but we're going to get there man. Tell the Yuma boys whats up.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lake will have to do for me too. Wife had her galbladder out today, but we're going to get there man. Tell the Yuma boys whats up.

hope all went well tell her to get back on her feet so we can all go to the river....:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
had a great time at the river with ya guys D, Whitney said thanks for the cigarette! haha

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:)hand:)hand:)handTell her anytime ,, awesome weekend good seeing everyone lots of sand bars missed them all this time.... lol LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FOURTH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts