Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Blew It And Missed The Power Tour But If Anyones Gonna Be Out There This Wknd Say Hi If You See The Pink Daytona!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet hope to see you there! i think ill only be with one other j/boat a white eliminator bubbledeck. Beers on me if we meet up! :)

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Call Me Or If Anyone Else Will Be There
619-992-5177
Frank

frank i might be out there late saturday with a buddy hes going to prop test a 36 labbed in his mach 22 io should be a blur of colors thats for sure well stop if we see you :D

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I got a wild hair up my ass and might be taking the boat down there.
Where are you guys launching from? Fishers Landing?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
You trying to wear out that TX19 in one season Nate? :D
C'mon now Dan! My boat is no trailer queen! I got a late start this season and with being newly divorced I can pick up and go on a moments notice!
Besides all that...finally got her running good enough to take it to the river now.
I've never been down there, always wanted to check it out too.:)sphss

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
C'mon now Dan! My boat is no trailer queen! I got a late start this season and with being newly divorced I can pick up and go on a moments notice!
Besides all that...finally got her running good enough to take it to the river now.
I've never been down there, always wanted to check it out too.:)sphss

yah put in at fishers i think frank goes to martinez but they are both a stone throw away from eachother hit me up im going to try and make it tomorrow around mid day my number is in my profile give me a jingle tonight or whenever your heading in

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
yah put in at fishers i think frank goes to martinez but they are both a stone throw away from eachother hit me up im going to try and make it tomorrow around mid day my number is in my profile give me a jingle tonight or whenever your heading in
Sorry guys, plans changed going to Echo Lodge in Parker. I can't pass up a free place to stay!
Have fun!:)devil

1 - 20 of 21 Posts