Performance Boats Forum banner

Yuma Trip!!

3K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  THE GUY ON THE SIDE 
#1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to drop a line and give a BIG THANKS :)devil to Farmer John for the hospitality he showed my buds and I while we were in Yuma last week. He didn't know us from Adam but treated us like family! He was good enough to take time out of his busy schedule and take us to the river and hang out and man, what a great time we all had!!!! We got a chance to meet Jon (Sleeper CP), and party with Blunder and the 509 crew! It was very cool to get to see a part of the West Coast river scene that up until now I have only seen in pictures here.

To the whole 509 crew, you couldn't meet a nicer bunch of party animals!! They made us all feel like we had known them forever. A big thanks to the ladies for the off the hook quesadillas!!! Good luck on your new bathroom Mercedes!! :D

Thanks for the invite for Sunday Blunder, sorry we couldn't make it! The boy's talked me into going South one more time before we left so......:)sphss

Beautiful water, GREAT people, we can't thank you enough John!!! Hopefully next time we'll get a chance to use some of your tactics and buy you a meal!! LOL

Thanks again all, looking forward to doing it again as soon as possible!

Jay

See less See more
#2 ·
Just wanted to drop a line and give a BIG THANKS :)devil to Farmer John for the hospitality he showed my buds and I while we were in Yuma last week. He didn't know us from Adam but treated us like family! He was good enough to take time out of his busy schedule and take us to the river and hang out and man, what a great time we all had!!!! We got a chance to meet Jon (Sleeper CP), and party with Blunder and the 509 crew! It was very cool to get to see a part of the West Coast river scene that up until now I have only seen in pictures here.

To the whole 509 crew, you couldn't meet a nicer bunch of party animals!! They made us all feel like we had known them forever. A big thanks to the ladies for the off the hook quesadillas!!! Good luck on your new bathroom Mercedes!! :D

Thanks for the invite for Sunday Blunder, sorry we couldn't make it! The boy's talked me into going South one more time before we left so......:)sphss

Beautiful water, GREAT people, we can't thank you enough John!!! Hopefully next time we'll get a chance to use some of your tactics and buy you a meal!! LOL

Jay
wish i could have made it down to meet you guys ...sounds like a great time ..

509 guys are NUTS ...but always BIG FUN ..lol

the check game with FARMER JOHN gets tough ....had to call ahead and pay before we got there just to beat him one time ....

hope you guys make it out again ...

BIG D

#4 ·

Jay

Definately a good time and nice to mee tyou guys let us know next time your intown and maybe ill have a whacker for you to take a ride in to convert you haha

#5 ·
Jay,

Nice meeting you too. Next time you have to plan your play weekend the same time as the Power Tour. Sorry the CP was acting like the Exxon Valdez I would have like to have run you guys up-river, maybe next time.

Hope to see you in our part of the world again.

Sleeper CP

Jon :D

#6 ·
Thanks!!!!!!!

Damn, almost forgot you two!
Mr.Ford and what did you call it.....the "brown turd"?? LOL

I'd love to have that Ol' Daytona!

It was a great time. Wish we could have made it out to Earl's Saturday night but man, we needed a recharge!!!! :)coffee

Oh ya..........Blunder/509, do you spell "Pile" with an I or a Y ?!?!?!? :)devil

:D

#9 ·
Damn, almost forgot you two!
Mr.Ford and what did you call it.....the "brown turd"?? LOL

I'd love to have that Ol' Daytona!

It was a great time. Wish we could have made it out to Earl's Saturday night but man, we needed a recharge!!!! :)coffee

Oh ya..........Blunder/509, do you spell "Pile" with an I or a Y ?!?!?!? :)devil

:D
lol...PILE!!!!!...you guys missed some good grub sunday...definetly next time for sure!!!

#11 ·
WARP SPEED,
JAY IT WORKED OUT GREAT FOR SATURDAY, BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS I DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK THAT DAY, I STILL CAN'T REMEMBER YOUR BUDDIES NAMES, MY OLD ASS BRAIN DOESN'T RETAIN THAT MUCH.
IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU AND YOUR BUDDIES JAY, ENJOYED THE ENTERTAINMENT, BUT I THOUGHT YOUR BUDDY WAS GOING TO SHIT HIMSELF FIRST TIME I WHACKED THE THROTTLE.

GOOD TIMES:)hand

#12 ·
Yuma Trip

Jay (Warp Speed),)
It was nice to meet all you guys..Glad you could make it to our part of the river & witness my first Broken motor (and broken crank,pistons,etc....it Grenated!)
As far as the bathroom remodel, that is probably going to to be shifted in the schedule. Steve brought home a box full of broken parts for our wall of shame.
No worries though, Thanks to JP(again) we will be back & running by the Pour Tour! Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend!
Water transportation Vehicle Boat Boating Vacation

Auto part Fuel line Hood

Auto part Tire Bumper Automotive wheel system Rim

#15 ·
Jay (Warp Speed),)
It was nice to meet all you guys..Glad you could make it to our part of the river & witness my first Broken motor (and broken crank,pistons,etc....it Grenated!)
As far as the bathroom remodel, that is probably going to to be shifted in the schedule. Steve brought home a box full of broken parts for our wall of shame.
No worries though, Thanks to JP(again) we will be back & running by the Pour Tour! Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend!
View attachment 55627

View attachment 55628

View attachment 55629

View attachment 55630

all i can say is NICE!!! haha steve was nice and relaxed even after the grenaded motor

#13 ·
Nice going Ms. Benz. I want more pictures of the crank.

Steve ever tell you, You're hard on parts ;)

S CP :D

Jon

#17 ·
as per CD regatta....
"Marcedez, dont make a pass, you are gonna ruin the racing!" I have never laughed so hard, as Ms. Benzo was rocking the "BLOWED OUT" flip flop and the 9 dollar life preserver with CS19 truckster hat on sideways! howz that for a painted picture, wish i had a camera!
Ms Benzo, did you ever return his hat to him? do you remember? :D

#18 ·
Mercedes was determined that day @ Lost Lake ... best comedy EVER!!!!!!!!!!

And Jay ... if you got hooked up with Farmer John & the 509 crew ... you did it right. First class SoCal style right there. Now plan a trip on a Power Tour weekend & you'll need that recharge by 11am. :D

Glad you had fun.

#22 ·
blunder whats up i heard you were bringing a wacker out to the power tour that was know to smoke the 856 boat those guys in san diego were suposably building i heard its not guna be there heard it was on a hard pass testing it and it let loose ugly ps hope you dont cut your foot on a sea shell

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.