Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as usual Chicago Politics,dig for dirt make up lies and generally showing ZERO CLASS.:))ThumbsDwn

Hey zero,how about a debate without a Teleprompter?hil:)

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Well as usual Chicago Politics,dig for dirt make up lies and generally showing ZERO CLASS.:))ThumbsDwn

Hey zero,how about a debate without a Teleprompter?hil:)

I want to see the look on Mittens face when Obama plops down ten years of his taxes and looks at Romney and says "I'm not hiding anything, here's mine, where's yours" ?? :yes:

Debate basically over at that point !

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to see the look on Mittens face when Obama plops down ten years of his taxes and looks at Romney and says "I'm not hiding anything, here's mine, where's yours" ?? :yes:

He is releasing what is required and virtually telling zero,to take a hike.:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
3,509 Posts

and I can hardly wait until Romney plunks down his CERTIFIED birth certificate looks zero straight in the eye and says where's yours AND NOT THAT FAKE YOU POSTED ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

ZERO BASICALLY OVER AT THAT TIME!

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and I can hardly wait until Romney plunks down his CERTIFIED birth certificate looks zero straight in the eye and says where's yours AND NOT THAT FAKE YOU POSTED ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

ZERO BASICALLY OVER AT THAT TIME!

hil:)

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Give it up guy's. we all know Z hates Romney because he has money. He jumps on any little thing the liberal media reports and freaks out. Even when it is a proven lie. Romney has been vetted very well between his campaign for and being Gov of Mass. He has Proven he is a far better choice if we want to get this economy back on track. Saving the Olympics is a very good example. O has yet to save a lemonade stand. He spouts off about Johnson yet Johnson has a SuperPac just like the rest. It's just that nobody will donate because smart people don't throw thier money or votes away on a guaranteed looser. Well everybody but Z that is. Hell Z is so screwed up he even thinks he is a Free thinking Independant. When in alll reality he is a lefty loon. And he thinks the clasification on your voter ID card dictates the way you think. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
I already know more about Romneys past than Obama and He has been pres for 3.5 years.
Your correct! We all now know Romney is a draft dodging, lying, greedy, tax hiding, vulture capitalist !! You just imagine and hope without proof that Obama has a bad past...
You Republicans better find a new nominee and fast !

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Give it up guy's. we all know Z hates Romney because he has money. He jumps on any little thing the liberal media reports and freaks out. Even when it is a proven lie. Romney has been vetted very well between his campaign for and being Gov of Mass. He has Proven he is a far better choice if we want to get this economy back on track. Saving the Olympics is a very good example. O has yet to save a lemonade stand. He spouts off about Johnson yet Johnson has a SuperPac just like the rest. It's just that nobody will donate because smart people don't throw thier money or votes away on a guaranteed looser. Well everybody but Z that is. Hell Z is so screwed up he even thinks he is a Free thinking Independant. When in alll reality he is a lefty loon. And he thinks the clasification on your voter ID card dictates the way you think. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I keep telling you!!! Becoming an Independent is like being a born again American !!! Freedom from being associated with corrupted politics and stale crappy Republican dogma !
Freedom of thought is truly beautiful. When you become an Independent the hate you carry will slip away :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I keep telling you!!! Becoming an Independent is like being a born again American !!! Freedom from being associated with corrupted politics and stale crappy Republican dogma !
Freedom of thought is truly beautiful. When you become an Independent the hate you carry will slip away :))THumbsUp
Now there is the biggest BUllShit post of the year. Only a fool needs to be associated with something to make himself feel better about himself and his beliefs. Typical lefty loon. The only reason I am registered as a Rep is to be able to vote and there is no way I associate with the Dem party. I will vote by my beliefs and who is closest to those beliefs between the choices I have and the most likely to win . I could care less what the GOP say's. And as far as the Hate thing Z. It is as clear as day that your hate has not gone away. Infact it looks like it increases daily. I see you have been missing your thorazine dosages.:knockout::knockout:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I keep telling you!!! Becoming a dependent is like being a burned again American !!! Freedom to be associated with corrupted Democrat politics and stale crappy Communist dogma !
Freedom from thought is truly beautiful. When you become a dependent the hate you carry will fester :))THumbsUp
Heres a little light reading for ya....No thanks needed.:thumb:

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Registered clean....

Z, I too am a registered Independent...Have been for decades...However, when I registered as an Independent I wasn't required to relinquish all COMMON SENSE..... Something must have changed between that time, and the time you registered..... No where in the Independent Party playbook does it state you must be braindead, or an imbecile, those descriptions are reserved for liberals....
Ray

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Z, I too am a registered Independent...Have been for decades...However, when I registered as an Independent I wasn't required to relinquish all COMMON SENSE..... Something must have changed between that time, and the time you registered..... No where in the Independent Party playbook does it state you must be braindead, or an imbecile, those descriptions are reserved for liberals....Ray
I suppose a few braindead imbecles have wandered into the hallowed halls of Independent registered voters. They are there by purely by accident, as we all know they are just misplaced Democraps who blindly wandered off the asylum grounds.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Doe's this mean you are not an independent?Because your previous post 12 is filled with hate.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts

Don't we already have O's Taxes? Did he show 20 years of his last election?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts