Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now here's a bitch that moved to Fla from Chicago only lived there 6mo and was selected to be on his jury:wtf: Now she is going to run her mouth how he owes martins folks an apology.I am getting right tired of this shit.......the man is a freakin hero in my book.......

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
She's looking for a book deal!!! You watch!!! Since she came out against the verdict, she'll be accepted and Oprah will put it on her list to read.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Agree on both counts. Think also more looking for her additional 15 minutes of fame with the news media.

She's looking for a book deal!!! You watch!!! Since she came out against the verdict, she'll be accepted and Oprah will put it on her list to read.
Also trying to avoid the dead pool list. Throw everyone else under the bus.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Yep the only "minority" juror!! Sure is funny they have been touting them as all white. this whole thing is the biggest joke i have ever seen. Just like the people that he pulled out of the burning suv that all of a sudden want no part of it now, wonder who got to them. If it were me i would have stood up and told what hero the man was...Fucck the haters!!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
It's all about the $$$$$!!! :))ThumbsDwn

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Have you listened to her? She's as dumb as a stone, keeps saying she couldn't convict Zimmerman because the law wouldn't allow it.

???????:)sphss

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Have you listened to her? She's as dumb as a stone, keeps saying she couldn't convict Zimmerman because the law wouldn't allow it.

???????:)sphss
She's basing it off of emotion and not rule of law. Liberals don't think rationally.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Liberals don't think at all thats the point......they act on something right quick,then "oh shit" then someone with some brains has to fix it. Yes that bitch is as dumb as a rock same as Laqueisha or what ever her name was the prosecution used as a witness.......dumber than dumb...............

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
An immigrant with 8 kids. Gee, where have I heard this story before? Do you think she is getting some government cheese?

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Now here's a bitch that moved to Fla from Chicago only lived there 6mo and was selected to be on his jury:wtf: Now she is going to run her mouth how he owes martins folks an apology.I am getting right tired of this shit.......the man is a freakin hero in my book.......

He is a hero after saving that family of 4 from their burning over turned SUV recently. As far as his shooting incident, I just see him as a regular guy who chose to look out for his neighbors after a series of crimes in his neighborhood. I am quite sure he did not expect to be in a life threatening situation that night and was not the person who started the altercation. He had every right to defend himself with the necessary force to prevent further serious injury or death to his person. I am surprised that the jury got this one right and followed the law and the evidence presented.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
An immigrant with 8 kids. Gee, where have I heard this story before? Do you think she is getting some government cheese?
Probably cheese, milk, bread, a house, a ride, spending money for smokes and alcohol, and don't forget the Obama phone!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts