Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corporate assholes do indeed exist.

Spirit Airlines' boss calls complaints 'irrelevant,' says dying veteran should've bought insurance | Fox News

I actually do agree with the CEO over the whole $197 bullshit. He is right in the fact that he isn't entitled to a refund since he didn't buy trip insurance. The fee for cancellation is known at the time of purchase. Although, if I was him I'd pull $200 out of my wallet and personally mail it to the vet.

What struck me as beyond belief is calling his complaining customers "irrelevant" even when his company gets over twice the complaints as the next worst airline. He broke rule #1. The customer is who signs his paycheck. I hope he ends up in the unemployment line. I don't care if the customer is wrong, you don't do that.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Asshole exist. Including federal employee assholes. Asshole a byproduct defect in the human race that does not ONLY exist in corporate America. You can breed them everywhere. Hell, the biggest asshole in the nation sits in the WH. And he too has forgotten that the customer is the ones that signs his paycheck. No different than EVERY OTHER federal employee. When ANY of them start thinking they are doing us a favor by collecting their check, then its time to show them the door.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I should have been more clear on the topic of discussion for the thread lol.

Spirit Airlines CEO is a humongous douchebag.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts

Yes sir ! Millions of decent Americans are really getting fed up with the all to frequent examples these types of money grubbing corporate and political douche bags. I hope his airline stock holders fire his ass! ! He wants to save 200 bucks by not refunding a dying man's ticket what an asshole! .... ...fortunately small examples of assbaggery can sometimes have huge unforseen consequenses....:)devil

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Yea, that lousy 200 bucks bought a lot of negative publicity, the CEO could have turned the 200 into thousand of bucks worth of positve publicity. The board should fire the asshole.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Agreed. And a nice little boycott of the airlines, and maybe a dressing down by the board would be nice. But don't hold your breath.
I'd boycott the airline if I ever used them. But I never do. Never even really knew who they were till now.

Our podunk little airport only has regional carriers for AA, Delta, United. Would you like to go to Houston, Dallas, or Atlanta?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
This is going to be remembered for a long time to come. I hope that $197.00 was worth the millions in bad publicity to them. I can only imagine that all the veterans organizations, police fraterinities, law and order groups are going to boycott this scumbag airlines. I hope the stock holders kick the asshole that had the final word to the curb...Unemployment is too good for this douchbag.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
The board should fire the asshole.
I hope the stock holders kick the asshole that had the final word to the curb...Unemployment is too good for this douchbag.
Aside from boycotts from the public, this is the real bottom line. This is a power that is some how lost on people like zombie and CVX that would rather just bitch and whine that the CEOs of corporations are somehow all powerfull super beings. They are aren't. Even Obama is going to learn that lesson.

CEOs can and are fired for being stupid. By the boards, or by the stockholders. It happened(wrongly) to Steven Jobs.

When you are a moron, you need to be treated as such.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Yea, that lousy 200 bucks bought a lot of negative publicity, the CEO could have turned the 200 into thousand of bucks worth of positve publicity. The board should fire the asshole.

You are correct. This negative publicity situation with the jerk CEO over $200 refund will be almost as bad as the shit tsumami caused by some drunk jerk Secret Service agent who tried to short change a hooker for a couple hundred......two good examples of how simply being honorable and fair would have prevented a lot of problems.:yes:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

Who said they didn't exist?

And the topic... Oh boy.... "Zombie was right." We'll never hear the end of this.... :no:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

And the topic... Oh boy.... "Zombie was right." We'll never hear the end of this.... :no:
Lol I thought it was humorous.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts

Hee.. hee... It does have a nice ring to it !! ....Best thread title ever :))THumbsUp Hey! be cool and use is as your sig line :)devil.

Ps. You guys won't mine if I bump this important thread quite often! ...... Thanks Boss :thumb:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Hee.. hee... It does have a nice ring to it !! ....Best thread title ever :))THumbsUp Hey! be cool and use is as your sig line :)devil.

Ps. You guys won't mine if I bump this important thread quite often! ...... Thanks Boss :thumb:

It's fun to agree with you, even if it is a rarity. If we keep communicating, you may even leave the "Dark Side".

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
:thumb: Cool! ..... Where ever I go I bring the sunshine of free independent thought :happy:
Jeeessssuus H. Christ....You were right ONE time....don't let it go to yer head.:no: Its highly unlikely it'll happen again...at least not in my lifetime.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
I don't think all CEOs are a-holes, but I really get tired of watching slime-balls give themselves a huge raise while screwing the company up......Pay for performance(I know, GN', I don't deserve a rusty nail as a fed worker) should be for everyone, and yes, sometimes we see a board axe a CEO, but more often not, and when they do, they tend to get a golden parachute.

Bottom line, the customer is important, and HE pays your salary, basically, so sneering at the "Little guy" who is the customer is really idiotic......This guy needs to be launched from a flaming catapult.

Here's one that is blowing my mind; If you were going to rank auto companies, noone in their right mind would put FIAT above MB, but Daimler almost destroyed Chryco by firing all the real car guys, then installing german buddies in their place, while now, with Fiat running things, it seems that Chryco can do no wrong.....Compare the three generations of Durango; The first was well styled but kind of un-refined, the second(Daimler-controlled) design was as ugly as sin, and actually less refined than the first, and now the third gen is absolutly stunning.....and seriously, who could think the Caliber would be a good seller, whereas the new Dart is terrific.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I don't think all CEOs are a-holes, but I really get tired of watching slime-balls give themselves a huge raise while screwing the company up......Pay for performance(I know, GN', I don't deserve a rusty nail as a fed worker) should be for everyone, and yes, sometimes we see a board axe a CEO, but more often not, and when they do, they tend to get a golden parachute.
Your post screams your ignorance.
I bet there are tens of thousands of stock holder, AND CUSTOMERS that wish Steven Jobs was still around. Bet some stock holders may have even dumbed their stock. When he was FIRED from the company he founded, it almost tanked. He wasn't 100% sure he could save the company. Confident, yes, most very successfull business men are confident people, unlike yourself. But he was not 100% sure it hadn't suffered too much damage.
If Bill Gates sold all his Microsoft stock today, mine would be sold tomorrow. I bet others could say the same thing about Buffett and Bershire Hathaway. There are thousands of companies that would suffer greatly at the loss of the CEOs and founders.

CVX, you are nothing more than a whiney ass POS that has no bounds when it comes to showiing just how ignorant you are about business. One dickhead in the airline industry does not make, IN YOUR OWN WORDS, all CEOs A-holes. Your problem is you hate people smarter and more successful than yourself. That would make it about 90% of the drug free country, including most 5th graders.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
So then guess what this all says, leave it to the capitalist society to fix the problem, not the government!!!
In a free market, the populous (if they're not too lazy to look at things) will sort things out as to who's a winner and loser in America!! This is prime example of the free market system.
I will never fly Spirit or United. If I'm not treated right, or if I don't like the way a company does things, I won't utilize their services. FREE MARKET SYSTEM!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts