Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any information on these boats? I saw on the highway last week and I searched it when I returned home an found www.zzyzxxpowerboats.com . I drove next to the boat for a mile or two and the thing is immaculate. Are there any current owners out there and if so, are you happy/unhappy with the boat? Any info would be great.:)hand

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
wow thats a pretty sharp boat...looks roomy and i dig the lights for the swim area:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know their number is on the site but I want to get some feedback from currant owners before I talk to any sales people. Thanks for help, I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The boat i saw on the road did not have a tower but all of the website photos are of the same boat. Do you think this is a new company?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I like the lights too. The swim step up close is huge. I bet it would be great for putting on a board or in my case setting little kids on a tube.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would like to think so. Nice Schi. I have an uncle that I have been trying to talk into selling his to me so I can restore it and use it for a river boat. Its in good shape as far as mechanical and hull, but the interior and trailer are shot. I know I can get Extreme to build a trailer. Any suggestions on interiors? I have alot of good memories as a kid on that boat.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
I would like to think so. Nice Schi. I have an uncle that I have been trying to talk into selling his to me so I can restore it and use it for a river boat. Its in good shape as far as mechanical and hull, but the interior and trailer are shot. I know I can get Extreme to build a trailer. Any suggestions on interiors? I have alot of good memories as a kid on that boat.

schi's boat is for sale its in the spam section somewhere a few pages back. im sure he will cut a deal,theres another boat that already has his name on it :)bulb:D:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm only looking to get my uncle's. I have alot of great memories on that boat as a kid. Alot of good Parker strip days in the 70's. Thank for the info 707.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts