I'm tring to sell my 1995 chevy 3500 1 ton dually. Truck has many mods asking $6500.00 OBO or possibly a trade. I'm looking for an enclosed trailer 26' or bigger.
Pictures can be seen on cragslist ad
condition: fair 1995 Chevy odometer: 137000 paint color : blue size : full-size type : truck drive : rwd fuel : gas transmission : automatic title status : clean cylinders : 8 cylinders
I'm the second owner of this 1995 custom 3500 1 ton Duely. 137000 org miles on the 454 gas engine.Starts every-time and runs strong. Truck has many Mods Escalade front clip and Cadillac taillights. Interior is redone from Stichcraft custom interiors in southern California. Paint needs some help, clear coat is coming off on roof mirrors and hood. Here are some of the aftermarket parts the tuck has.
- Bel tech lowering kit professionally installed
- C notched frame
- Air ride in rear with on board tank and compressor
- billet seat belt covers and thresholds on all 4 doors
- Billet door handels inside. Not plastic wont break like stock ones do.
- 16" alcoa wheels
- white faced gauges
- Power rear window. Whole window slides down.
Truck was built for and featured in Truckin magazine. Asking 6500.00 obo no trades at this time please. More pictures can be made available if there's something specific your looking.
Thanks for looking.