speeding ticket
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread:
speeding ticket

  1. #1
    Senior Member SANGER SS396's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Las Vegas
    Posts
    766

    Default speeding ticket

    who got the speeding ticket on lake CDA??????????? was it forest steel boat

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Southocg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Coeur D'Alene Idaho for living. Newport for work. Havasu for fun.
    Posts
    870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SANGER SS396 View Post
    who got the speeding ticket on lake CDA??????????? was it forest steel boat
    I doubt it... that thing never see's the water.

    when did this all happen?

  4. #3
    79 Sanger Picklefork Tittyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
    Posts
    857

    Default Speeding

    SS396..we know it wasn't you..you can't paddle your turd, sorry I mean boat, that fast!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member SANGER SS396's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Las Vegas
    Posts
    766

    Default ticket

    not sure when it happen but it was in the sunday paper in the northwest section of the spokane paper

  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chandler
    Posts
    674

    Default

    The tribal cops park their boats at the camp at the bottom of Cottonwood bay and I watched them for the entire time I was there, 11 days straight and I couldn't believe how little they actually patrolled. Even on the weekend they only went out for a couple hours.

    The thing that annoys me is that much like here in AZ, most of the PWC operators are complete idiots and they proved as much within a couple hundred yards of the tribal boat dock.

    I never saw them stop anyone. I am cool with that.

  8. #6
    Senior Member Southocg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Coeur D'Alene Idaho for living. Newport for work. Havasu for fun.
    Posts
    870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZsquirtgun View Post
    The tribal cops park their boats at the camp at the bottom of Cottonwood bay and I watched them for the entire time I was there, 11 days straight and I couldn't believe how little they actually patrolled. Even on the weekend they only went out for a couple hours.

    The thing that annoys me is that much like here in AZ, most of the PWC operators are complete idiots and they proved as much within a couple hundred yards of the tribal boat dock.

    I never saw them stop anyone. I am cool with that.
    I don't think they really give a $hit.....

    You wanna talk about some "close boating"... F'ing Flathead is a joke.
    Guys runnin full speed within 15 feet of your dock or boat and the jacked thing about it, everyone over there is cool with it like it's normal shit.

    If I boated there all the time, I'd have no beer to drink cause I'd be huckin shit at people all day.

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chandler
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Southocg View Post
    I don't think they really give a $hit.....

    You wanna talk about some "close boating"... F'ing Flathead is a joke.
    Guys runnin full speed within 15 feet of your dock or boat and the jacked thing about it, everyone over there is cool with it like it's normal shit.

    If I boated there all the time, I'd have no beer to drink cause I'd be huckin shit at people all day.
    Montana, nuff said....

    Its pretty nutty down here as well. The lakes are micro and lots of drunken foolios. Some prankster actually lost his boat off of his trailer on the road back from the lake a couple weeks back. Mostly wakeboarders, kids with dads' 60K tow boat and those guys don't even need to get liquored up, they are just neophyte boaters who think its their personal playground.

    But, I really can't complain, we use to buy beer at Harrison with our Canadian id and get looped out and ski the river all weekend. Jump off the bridge and there used to be a really great rope swing right before the entrance to black lake. It was much less crowded though, we nearly did have the place to ourselves.

    We NEVER saw cops, I don't think they even had a patrol back then. I remember (vaguely) doing a serious amount of drunken sailing out in the main channel in front of CDA in 84-85' and don't recall cops there either back then.
    Last edited by AZsquirtgun; 08-07-2008 at 06:05 PM.

  10. #8
    79 Sanger Picklefork Tittyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
    Posts
    857

    Default Ss396

    Quote Originally Posted by SANGER SS396 View Post
    not sure when it happen but it was in the sunday paper in the northwest section of the spokane paper

    Larry, you back on the water yet? Still waiting for my ride!

  11. #9
    Ultra26 # 1
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZsquirtgun View Post
    Montana, nuff said....

    Its pretty nutty down here as well. The lakes are micro and lots of drunken foolios. Some prankster actually lost his boat off of his trailer on the road back from the lake a couple weeks back. Mostly wakeboarders, kids with dads' 60K tow boat and those guys don't even need to get liquored up, they are just neophyte boaters who think its their personal playground.

    But, I really can't complain, we use to buy beer at Harrison with our Canadian id and get looped out and ski the river all weekend. Jump off the bridge and there used to be a really great rope swing right before the entrance to black lake. It was much less crowded though, we nearly did have the place to ourselves.

    We NEVER saw cops, I don't think they even had a patrol back then. I remember (vaguely) doing a serious amount of drunken sailing out in the main channel in front of CDA in 84-85' and don't recall cops there either back then.
    Definitely alot different back in the 80's when I lived in CDA

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95