i am new to this site
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread:
i am new to this site

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default i am new to this site

    i just picked up a south wind tunnel jet that i am putting back together and buddy of mine is putting a eliminator sprint that he is putting together and are looking to go to lucky peak in Idaho and have never ben to this lake and like to no what the lake is like for camping and boating and looking to have fun anyone let me no what the lake is like

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Yakima, wa
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Welcome!

    I don't have any info on the lake, but nice to see you here anyway.

  4. #3
    Senior Member poncho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SE Mass/Bering Sea
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronco1 View Post
    i just picked up a south wind tunnel jet that i am putting back together and buddy of mine is putting a eliminator sprint that he is putting together and are looking to go to lucky peak in Idaho and have never ben to this lake and like to no what the lake is like for camping and boating and looking to have fun anyone let me no what the lake is like
    Type in Lucky Peak in the search bar here, and welcome.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    deckboat owner rschap1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lowell MI
    Posts
    478

    Default bronco??

    Welcome
    and...
    What kinda Bronco ya got??

  7. #5
    Senior Member Mojave85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronco1 View Post
    i just picked up a south wind tunnel jet that i am putting back together and buddy of mine is putting a eliminator sprint that he is putting together and are looking to go to lucky peak in Idaho and have never ben to this lake and like to no what the lake is like for camping and boating and looking to have fun anyone let me no what the lake is like
    Welcome to the site. If you live in Boise or the surrounding area you will have plenty of us to show you around the lake. Lucky Peak is very nice and somewhat calm during the week during the day as well as in the evening however the weekends are pretty congested with roll bar boats and lake lice. If you ever want to meet up with the group let me know.

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jerome, Idaho
    Posts
    1,735

    Default

    Welcome................ Jet Boats will be accepted if you behave and BTW have "Mojave 85" (Grant) show you the ropes! Also, on this forum main page, upper RH theirs a white box (advance search), type in "Ode to flat bottom Tuesday" and you'll get the big picture!!!

    See you up there sometime......... Cheers
    Last edited by Spudpilot; 04-10-2014 at 02:04 PM.

  9. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rschap1 View Post
    Welcome
    and...
    What kinda Bronco ya got??
    I have a 79 that I am redoing inside and outside and I built 460 for it

  10. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spudpilot View Post
    Welcome................ Jet Boats will be accepted if you behave and BTW have "Mojave 85" (Grant) show you the ropes! Also, on this forum main page, upper RH theirs a white box (advance search), type in "Ode to flat bottom Tuesday" and you'll get the big picture!!!

    See you up there sometime......... Cheers
    thank you every one we will be there at the end of June 28 to July 1

  11. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojave85 View Post
    Welcome to the site. If you live in Boise or the surrounding area you will have plenty of us to show you around the lake. Lucky Peak is very nice and somewhat calm during the week during the day as well as in the evening however the weekends are pretty congested with roll bar boats and lake lice. If you ever want to meet up with the group let me know.
    we live in Winnemucca

  12. #10
    Senior Member Mojave85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronco1 View Post
    thank you every one we will be there at the end of June 28 to July 1
    That weekend are the boat races in Burley - everybody that's anybody will be out of town for the races.

  13. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    meridian id
    Posts
    9

    Default tuesday lucky peak

    when does everybody normal go up to lucky peak on tues night around may or june ?

  14. #12
    Senior Member capnfyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middleton, Idaho
    Posts
    729

    Default Flat Bottom Tuesdays @ Lucky Peak

    I start heading up there usually after Memorial day weekend. The lake will probably be full by then and the water will start to get a little warmer as well as our local daytime temps will be in the 80's. We usually launch at the Turner Gulch or main ramp across the dam. I just ordered some parts for my V drive so I'll be ready in about 2 weeks give or take a weekend. Good luck and I hope to see you out there.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95