seats
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread:
seats

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    31

    Default seats

    does anyone have bucket seats for sale in southern oregon

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member SANGER SS396's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Las Vegas
    Posts
    766

    Default Seats

    i bought me a really nice set of seats from this web sight. the shipping is free and not tax. be sure to check out all of the sections. the buckets i got were in the pontoon section. www.boatingseats.com i really love them and super comfortable and great support.

  4. #3
    Senior Member BrotherWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Salem,Or
    Posts
    987

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Junior Member ford_forgotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mt Rainier, WA
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I ended up buying a pair of "Wise" bucket seats off ebay. Plastic shells, plastic covered foam, and marine vinyl. Paid like 165 per seat because they were overstock. Plus 25 each to ship.

    I got the WD692P's listed on this page:
    http://www.wiseseats.com/wise_marine_prembucket_hp.html

    Use google to search the model number you want for the best deal.

    It was that, or pay 100 bucks for a glass shell that I would still had to send out for upholstery x2
    Last edited by ford_forgotton; 03-18-2010 at 10:41 PM.
    Daryl
    www.nwforddiesels.com
    www.forgotton.net
    1978 Marlin 18ft. 460 Ford. Berkeley 12JC-A

  7. #5
    Senior Member BrotherWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Salem,Or
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ford_forgotton View Post
    I ended up buying a pair of "Wise" bucket seats off ebay. Plastic shells, plastic covered foam, and marine vinyl. Paid like 165 per seat because they were overstock. Plus 25 each to ship.

    I got the WD692P's listed on this page:
    http://www.wiseseats.com/wise_marine_prembucket_hp.html

    Use google to search the model number you want for the best deal.

    It was that, or pay 100 bucks for a glass shell that I would still had to send out for upholstery x2


    hey Daryl

    I almost went that route last year , ya ready for Mardon

  8. #6
    Junior Member ford_forgotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mt Rainier, WA
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    hey Daryl

    I almost went that route last year , ya ready for Mardon
    Ready? My spot is already reserved and half paid for. I chose to be down on the beach this year. More room for my toyhauler, and less likely to get told to quiet down. I was up in the park last year and almost didnt get my truck and trailer into my spot.

    New gauges are in, carpet is mostly in, waiting on me to glass in new seat supports for the seats I got. Bought a place diverter off here yesterday, should be here next week. Now I just need new injectors for my truck (at 225 bux a pop times 8) and I will be stylin.
    Daryl
    www.nwforddiesels.com
    www.forgotton.net
    1978 Marlin 18ft. 460 Ford. Berkeley 12JC-A

  9. #7
    Senior Member BrotherWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Salem,Or
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ford_forgotton View Post
    Ready? My spot is already reserved and half paid for. I chose to be down on the beach this year. More room for my toyhauler, and less likely to get told to quiet down. I was up in the park last year and almost didnt get my truck and trailer into my spot.

    New gauges are in, carpet is mostly in, waiting on me to glass in new seat supports for the seats I got. Bought a place diverter off here yesterday, should be here next week. Now I just need new injectors for my truck (at 225 bux a pop times 8) and I will be stylin.


    kewl your ride will be good to go...ya we will be down on the beach also, I have a tunnel ram to throw back on for this summer. Now if I could get this cast of my hand...ugh
    Last edited by BrotherWolf; 03-20-2010 at 03:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95