Hey Wickey, what are the specials this week?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread:
Hey Wickey, what are the specials this week?

  1. #1
    Senior Member LOLYFE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    756

    Default Hey Wickey, what are the specials this week?

    Wicky, what are the specials this week, we"re hungry,see ya soon!!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Sushi Inspector Wicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    2,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLYFE View Post
    Wicky, what are the specials this week, we"re hungry,see ya soon!!
    Tim,
    Tomorrow night is Smoked Baby Back Rib night. I've stepped into the mainstream and for the last two months, I've been doing smoked ribs along with the sushi on Tuesday nights. I soak the ribs for almost two days in Dr. Pepper, pineapple juice, and garlic and then smoke them myself for most of the day on Tuesday(huge zigzag btw). Ribs start at 6:30. Included with the rib dinner are taters, bbq beans, veggies, and hawaiin roll. Happy hour starts at 5:30.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP0884.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	306.9 KB 
ID:	76197  
    Last edited by Wicky; 05-24-2010 at 10:56 AM.
    Re-introduce the wolves and bannish all the bully breads!!!! This country is falling faster than we realize it!! Freedom....a term our kids will be learning in school in a HISTORY book sooner than later!!!
    Daddy....what was it like to have FREEDOM when you were young?

  4. #3
    Senior Member fat rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Prince George's County MD
    Posts
    3,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicky View Post
    Tim,
    Tomorrow night is Smoked Baby Back Rib night. I've stepped into the mainstream and for the last two months, I've been doing smoked ribs along with the sushi on Tuesday nights. I soak the ribs for almost two days in Dr. Pepper, pineapple juice, and garlic and then smoke them myself for most of the day on Tuesday(huge zigzag btw). Ribs start at 6:30. Included with the rib dinner are taters, bbq beans, veggies, and hawaiin roll. Happy hour starts at 5:30.

    Damn.......that sounds/looks good!
    In thrust..............we trust. Team FTL



    If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    the silver bullet! TUNNEL T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    disovery bay
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicky View Post
    Tim,
    Tomorrow night is Smoked Baby Back Rib night. I've stepped into the mainstream and for the last two months, I've been doing smoked ribs along with the sushi on Tuesday nights. I soak the ribs for almost two days in Dr. Pepper, pineapple juice, and garlic and then smoke them myself for most of the day on Tuesday(huge zigzag btw). Ribs start at 6:30. Included with the rib dinner are taters, bbq beans, veggies, and hawaiin roll. Happy hour starts at 5:30.
    wickey , so how much dr for 4lbs of ribs . read this last week and decided to go to store and try and follow recipe wish me luck ! sounds [email protected]#%N yummy . TUNNEL T
    FINAL TOUCH DETAILING

  7. #5
    Sushi Inspector Wicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    2,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TUNNEL T View Post
    wickey , so how much dr for 4lbs of ribs . read this last week and decided to go to store and try and follow recipe wish me luck ! sounds [email protected]#%N yummy . TUNNEL T
    Tunnel,
    2 liters Dr Pepper, 1/2 gallon pineapple juice, 5 tbl spoons granulated or fresh minced garlic. Are you smoking the ribs? If so, I put em in the smoker before the smoker starts smoking and coat em with a homeade kabayaki sauce. Teriyaki will work though.
    When the smoking starts, hit your timer for three hours at 225.
    After three hours, or six beers or whatever comes first, coat em with your favorite bbq sauce and continue to smoke for one more hour and voila you are done and ready to bone down. Total time....approximately 4 hours and 20 minutes...hehehehehe. Give us a report on how they turned out.
    Last edited by Wicky; 05-31-2010 at 12:11 PM.
    Re-introduce the wolves and bannish all the bully breads!!!! This country is falling faster than we realize it!! Freedom....a term our kids will be learning in school in a HISTORY book sooner than later!!!
    Daddy....what was it like to have FREEDOM when you were young?

  8. #6
    the silver bullet! TUNNEL T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    disovery bay
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicky View Post
    Tunnel,
    2 liters Dr Pepper, 1/2 gallon pineapple juice, 5 tbl spoons granulated or fresh minced garlic. Are you smoking the ribs? If so, I put em in the smoker before the smoker starts smoking and coat em with a homeade kabayaki sauce. Teriyaki will work though.
    When the smoking starts, hit your timer for three hours at 225.
    After three hours, or six beers or whatever comes first, coat em with your favorite bbq sauce and continue to smoke for one more hour and voila you are done and ready to bone down. Total time....approximately 4 hours and 20 minutes...hehehehehe. Give us a report on how they turned out.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!i will let you know how they came out !!!





    ps. i think you should post a bbq recipe here once a week till we're all nice and fat ???????
    FINAL TOUCH DETAILING

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95