Eddies Inboard Marine Regatta @ Apache
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 46

Thread:
Eddies Inboard Marine Regatta @ Apache

  1. #1
    Senior Member zacho!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    979

    Default Eddies Inboard Marine Regatta @ Apache

    Since I am W/O a running boat at this time, and not at the lake like all the T-locs, I thought I would invite everyone to :
    Eddie's Inboard and Marine V-drive Regatta... Most people that show up are jets, but there is always more than a few badass v-drives. Always the best people, and at the best Az. lake...Apache. This is an invite, and I'm sure Unashamed will start a roll call soon. Super fun weekend for SoAz folks and anyone else that shows, even Dominator!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    " Live Laterally " Dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    I am NOT worthy!
    " NO MOTOR NO BOATER "

    " I'd rather be riding in my boat thinking about God, than in church thinking about my boat ".


  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    27

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by zacho! View Post
    Since I am W/O a running boat at this time, and not at the lake like all the T-locs, I thought I would invite everyone to :
    Eddie's Inboard and Marine V-drive Regatta... Most people that show up are jets, but there is always more than a few badass v-drives. Always the best people, and at the best Az. lake...Apache. This is an invite, and I'm sure Unashamed will start a roll call soon. Super fun weekend for SoAz folks and anyone else that shows, even Dominator!
    So when is this shin dig gonna happin? , In the middle of the the hot freckin summer!Were the water is warmer than the hot boats!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member zacho!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominator View Post
    I am NOT worthy!
    Sure you are!!!! We gotta line up and run - thus starting another year of shittalkin!

    Kevin, usually its the first weekend in August... 4th and 5th this year. And yes it will be uberhot, requiring more cold beer. Maybe you guys will bring KL up, we miss the antics!!!

  7. #5
    Senior Member applekrate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Maricopa & St Johns, Arizona
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Sounds like fun. Will keep an eye on this thread. Have not been to this before so, if you want new people to attend, best to give lots of details. I've never been on the water there though I have been on the 'road' to it.
    If it is just for the ones who regularly attend though, that's fine too.
    www.pontiacheaven.org
    '72 Hondo Flat
    '74 Rogers jet
    Phil 2:11

  8. #6
    Senior Member zacho!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Barcak View Post
    Sounds like fun. Will keep an eye on this thread. Have not been to this before so, if you want new people to attend, best to give lots of details. I've never been on the water there though I have been on the 'road' to it.
    If it is just for the ones who regularly attend though, that's fine too.
    "the road", LOL! No turning back once you get on "the road". Most everyone from Tucson shows, some PHX, a few from Green Valley, and always a bunch of people/boats Ive never seen. Good times for sure. Its pretty much centered around Burnt Corral, I heard today the date was not for sure - but its been the first weekend in august for many years. Ill find out this weekend for sure, or maybe someone else knows more details...

  9. #7
    " Live Laterally " Dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    Basically its a bunch of really cool dudes from Tukson with really slow boats that like to beat up on other cool guys with even slower boats and then call themselves fast. Its a lot of fun. Good times for sure. Just stay away from Prozach he has lil spring in his step if you know what I mean?
    " NO MOTOR NO BOATER "

    " I'd rather be riding in my boat thinking about God, than in church thinking about my boat ".


  10. #8
    Senior Member zacho!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominator View Post
    Basically its a bunch of really cool dudes from Tukson with really slow boats that like to beat up on other cool guys with even slower boats and then call themselves fast. Its a lot of fun. Good times for sure. Just stay away from Prozach he has lil spring in his step if you know what I mean?
    LMFAO! LAkERAT520 put up a bunch of pics on this same thread from last year ...

  11. #9
    Lookin' for answers. Pizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Zach quit being a birch and come up anyway. All of us will be up for another exciting adventure in " Who's Eddie and what's a V-Drive"?
    Bryan you and your running boat can come up and dust all the mess talking T-locs.
    What's the point of growing up if you can't act childish once in a while?

  12. #10
    Senior Member zacho!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzy View Post
    Zach quit being a birch and come up anyway. All of us will be up for another exciting adventure in " Who's Eddie and what's a V-Drive"?
    Bryan you and your running boat can come up and dust all the mess talking T-locs.
    I hate that quote because it makes me think of beginners! Heather and I will be there regardless. If i win the lotto, we will be bringing in up the ProZach, as an added bonus... Im pretty sure most people that are into Vdrives and the marathon race and Mandella know of Ed or his pops so the "whose Ed ..and whats..." is for the birds. We need to come up with something better, like: ''Who owns the other Honcho, and why is it not on the water being piloted by a dude wearing a thong?!"

  13. #11
    Lookin' for answers. Pizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zacho! View Post
    I hate that quote because it makes me think of beginners! Heather and I will be there regardless. If i win the lotto, we will be bringing in up the ProZach, as an added bonus... Im pretty sure most people that are into Vdrives and the marathon race and Mandella know of Ed or his pops so the "whose Ed ..and whats..." is for the birds. We need to come up with something better, like: ''Who owns the other Honcho, and why is it not on the water being piloted by a dude wearing a thong?!"

    Hahaha no response in the books for that one. Zach I always have room for a T-loc.
    What's the point of growing up if you can't act childish once in a while?

  14. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sedona AZ
    Posts
    73

    Default

    i think ima make this one...i dont have a boat to run with y'all but sounds like fun anyway

  15. #13
    Senior Member papaletch4130's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Had to make it the same weekend as the Long Beach races didnt ya!!

  16. #14
    Senior Member zacho!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    Had to make it the same weekend as the Long Beach races didnt ya!!
    letchygonnasmokeamuphakinProZach?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95