Eastside meet and greet at San Tan Flats
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 42

Thread:
Eastside meet and greet at San Tan Flats

  1. #1
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default Eastside meet and greet at San Tan Flats

    Since I missed last Friday how about we all getogether this Friday for Happy Hour. San Tan Flats is a unique place with great drink specials. How about 5:00 pm on Friday.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    ... Some Kind Of Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket98 View Post
    Since I missed last Friday how about we all getogether this Friday for Happy Hour. San Tan Flats is a unique place with great drink specials. How about 5:00 pm on Friday.
    You missed last Thursday too 5PM is quite early.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Where is San Tan Flats ??

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    "It's HONDO, honey" Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    AZ, Queen Creek
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    I'm going, you know it Rick
    ___________________________________________
    _________________________________
    ___________

    "Chine walkin: (verb) - to show another brother that you will stay in to win. (syn.) Holy *hit!!!!!! Don't Lift!!!!!"

  7. #5
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RetroBoats View Post
    Where is San Tan Flats ??
    It's located on the corner of Ellsworth and the Hunt highway in beautifull Queen Creek Arizona

  8. #6
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Some Kind Of Monster View Post
    You missed last Thursday too 5PM is quite early.
    LOL Sounds like you have been making it a regular stop. Good Happy Hour prices. If you to wait for the dancing to start I'm up for that too.

  9. #7
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    This aint an all male joint is it. Sik,,, Kyle told me its a cool place but I may be too old to go and ther are cowboys there that eyeball Rock Stars. Thats a hellofa drive for the central eastsiders.lol
    Takin it home

  10. #8
    Senior Member junkyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PHX AZ
    Posts
    964

    Default

    Jimmy you can make it! Well be shoot-n for the next one if its a friday or saterday evening. Were in north Phoenix only one too one and a half hour drive.Is that about wright Kyle?

  11. #9
    Senior Member junkyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PHX AZ
    Posts
    964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Some Kind Of Monster View Post
    You missed last Thursday too 5PM is quite early.
    Do you guys go anywhere else? You went saterday night too! Didnt you?

  12. #10
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    This aint an all male joint is it. Sik,,, Kyle told me its a cool place but I may be too old to go and ther are cowboys there that eyeball Rock Stars. Thats a hellofa drive for the central eastsiders.lol
    Cave what you got are cowgirls in skin tight jeans lookin you straight in the eye woundering if your boat goes as fast as your *ss..........

  13. #11
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket98 View Post
    Cave what you got are cowgirls in skin tight jeans lookin you straight in the eye woundering if your boat goes as fast as your *ss..........
    Yeeeee hawwwwww.I love them Tight jeans Nows I'm gunna crank some Alan Jackson...
    Takin it home

  14. #12
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    Yeeeee hawwwwww.I love them Tight jeans Nows I'm gunna crank some Alan Jackson...
    Ps you just have to have a different mind set..........I'm also old.........I was a rocker now I'm a hippie-ei-ooooo..........

  15. #13
    "It's HONDO, honey" Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    AZ, Queen Creek
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket98 View Post
    Ps you just have to have a different mind set..........I'm also old.........I was a rocker now I'm a hippie-ei-ooooo..........
    So WTF does that make me???
    ___________________________________________
    _________________________________
    ___________

    "Chine walkin: (verb) - to show another brother that you will stay in to win. (syn.) Holy *hit!!!!!! Don't Lift!!!!!"

  16. #14
    "It's HONDO, honey" Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    AZ, Queen Creek
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by junkyard View Post
    Jimmy you can make it! Well be shoot-n for the next one if its a friday or saterday evening. Were in north Phoenix only one too one and a half hour drive.Is that about wright Kyle?
    40 min
    ___________________________________________
    _________________________________
    ___________

    "Chine walkin: (verb) - to show another brother that you will stay in to win. (syn.) Holy *hit!!!!!! Don't Lift!!!!!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95