Yuma trip
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 50

Thread:
Yuma trip

  1. #1
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default Yuma trip

    we have a proposal thrown out to introduce you guys to the Yuma Lifestyle April 11th its easter weekend what do you all think? sounds good or conflicts?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    ... Some Kind Of Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dp85tona View Post
    we have a proposal thrown out to introduce you guys to the Yuma Lifestyle April 11th its easter weekend what do you all think? sounds good or conflicts?
    Easter weekend will be pretty busy for a lot of us. I know I wouldn't be able to make it.

  4. #3
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Some Kind Of Monster View Post
    Easter weekend will be pretty busy for a lot of us. I know I wouldn't be able to make it.

    anyone have any ideas for a date for he yuma trip id like to get one going before it gets too damn hott out and on an off weekend so we can race and chit

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Going to San Diego for Easter. Kids wanted to go to Sea World. Sorry

  7. #5
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    Going to San Diego for Easter. Kids wanted to go to Sea World. Sorry

    no biggie we need to come up with a weekend in April to set this up hopefully everyone can make it cause it gets too damn hot to camp later in the year

  8. #6
    Senior Member UNASHAMED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tucson, Az
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    I gotta tear the motor down and figure out why I'm still get'n water in the oil???
    "Don't make me get my penguin"

  9. #7
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UNASHAMED View Post
    I gotta tear the motor down and figure out why I'm still get'n water in the oil???

    hey the river down here is open 24 hrs a day 7 days a week and 365 days a year so you have plenty of time and every weekend in the summer we will be out there me robdog ryno22 and everyone else were always out there its like out past time

  10. #8
    Senior Member JDG911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MESA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    i know i will be there memorial weekend lets see if that weekend is better for everyone. yes it will be busy but lots of cool boats and lots to see that weekend. what does everyone think its far enough out there that everyone can plan now and make it and kick the whole summer off with a bad ass weekend

  11. #9
    Senior Member LicktySplitJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    343

    Default

    I know we usually plan a Power Tour before Memorial. I think April would be a good time to get out without the traffic and work any bugs out and just enjoy the beautiful weather down there in April. i agree that Easter may be tough for some but maybe the weekend after?

  12. #10
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDG911 View Post
    i know i will be there memorial weekend lets see if that weekend is better for everyone. yes it will be busy but lots of cool boats and lots to see that weekend. what does everyone think its far enough out there that everyone can plan now and make it and kick the whole summer off with a bad ass weekend

    the only thing about memorial is that we wont be able to run the boats unless we head out early as hell or head up to picacho? thats an idea do one day at picacho and the next at silicone? could be fun

  13. #11
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LicktySplitJr View Post
    I know we usually plan a Power Tour before Memorial. I think April would be a good time to get out without the traffic and work any bugs out and just enjoy the beautiful weather down there in April. i agree that Easter may be tough for some but maybe the weekend after?

    i know there is one before the summer is over didnt ever see one early in yuma? i start going there like next week on a regular basis never saw one before memorial let me know if there is one

  14. #12
    "It's HONDO, honey" Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    AZ, Queen Creek
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dp85tona View Post
    we have a proposal thrown out to introduce you guys to the Yuma Lifestyle April 11th its easter weekend what do you all think? sounds good or conflicts?
    I could make plans to come out there for that Dale meet the yuma nuggets . Lots off wackin off that weekend i'd assume .
    ___________________________________________
    _________________________________
    ___________

    "Chine walkin: (verb) - to show another brother that you will stay in to win. (syn.) Holy *hit!!!!!! Don't Lift!!!!!"

  15. #13
    Senior Member JDG911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MESA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    im game the only thing for the weekend after might be to much back to back weekends lets hear all the ideas, i vote for memorial one day at picocho and two at silicone

  16. #14
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDG911 View Post
    im game the only thing for the weekend after might be to much back to back weekends lets hear all the ideas, i vote for memorial one day at picocho and two at silicone
    X2

    jetters but bring a little extra gas for the picacho day its a little bit of a run but jimmie would love it he could run like 70 for about 15-20 miles just like robdog and i do every weekend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95