Where We Gunna be Next
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 35

Thread:
Where We Gunna be Next

  1. #1
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default Where We Gunna be Next

    I had such a great time this past weekend I didn't want to leave. When I got back from getting gas most were gone.

    So here it is, Where we gunna go? Yuma, Blythe, Big River or Sag???
    I vote Yuma.
    When?? I like Memorial day since I get that Monday Off. I'll ask for what ever Friday before Off but I need to now soon. I got no one to cover for me at work.

    I want to be on the Colorado river,

    Lets get some Ideas out there...
    Last edited by cave; 03-02-2009 at 05:12 PM.
    Takin it home

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    I had such a great time this past weekend I didn't want to leave. When I got back from getting gas most were gone.

    So her it is, Where we gunna go? Yuma, Blythe, Big River or Sag???
    I vote Yuma.
    When?? I like Memorial day since I get that Monday Off. I'll ask for what ever Friday before Off but I need to now soon. I got no one to cover for me at work.

    I want to be on the Colorado river,

    Lets get some Ideas out there...
    I'm thinking Bartlett for Memorial day but that because we have to be back on Sunday. I was thinking of heading up Friday and staying until Sunday morning.

    I'll have to due Yuma and others without the fam....

  4. #3
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    I had such a great time this past weekend I didn't want to leave. When I got back from getting gas most were gone.

    So her it is, Where we gunna go? Yuma, Blythe, Big River or Sag???
    I vote Yuma.
    When?? I like Memorial day since I get that Monday Off. I'll ask for what ever Friday before Off but I need to now soon. I got no one to cover for me at work.

    I want to be on the Colorado river,

    Lets get some Ideas out there...

    im up for the memorial weekend trip but you guys do understand its nothing like what your used the only no wake zone is at the docks Fishers and Martinez. basically what it would consist of me robby and ryan would go out thursday and stake off a camp area large enough to hold everyone then sat would be at silicone beach (named appropriately) when we go there you bring all your chit in the boat shade gas food icechest everything and your pretty much there all day long. usually around 3 or 4 we load up and head down river about 10 miles to clear lake (the cliffs) for some anchor floating in a back water and some cliff jumping and alot more drinking. then sunday would be a debate for silicone of picacho (a 20 mile trek up river) and that is where the fun would be for the fast boats.

    dont get me wrong its a focking blast and there will be no dissapointed people shit randy would fit in perfect with his disco dancing haha but on sat you have a very limited area to make passes and you can only do so when the cops arent out.

    just some info for everyone we will be there no matter what and monday for those who want to stay would be another trip to picacho for a fam day with like 6 familys bbqs and a volleyball net. bunch of tubing, wakeboarding, skiing, kneeboarding all on water that you guys have never seen before and is smoother then you can believe

    turns into a great time

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    I'm down for where ever. but we are burning so lean at the shop I need to know soon. I'll loose that Friday If I wait too long.

    Keith Memorial day at Bart is rough. We would need to get someone there on Thursday to have a small spot where we could launch 1 boat at a time and still be together.
    Takin it home

  7. #5
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    I'm down for where ever. but we are burning so lean at the shop I need to know soon. I'll loose that Friday If I wait too long.

    Keith Memorial day at Bart is rough. We would need to get someone there on Thursday to have a small spot where we could launch 1 boat at a time and still be together.

    jimmie if you want to come down memorial go ahead and plan it you can meet up with me jake ryan and robby and run with us guarantee to be a kick ass time. go for it and ask for the day off so you know youll have a great weekend. memorial in yuma is an experience thats for sure you get to see some sick rides and some crazy ass people

  8. #6
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Funds are going to be tight this summer. I was thinking about the Power tour in August. I definitely want to go to that Dale. So I may have to flip and see which weekend I can Swing it. August for sure. May might be pushing it. We are so lean at the shop that I may not get Mem day Friday off.

    Now if I can get more sales in the next few weeks that all could change and I'll be there Fo Sho. The Gov wants 4k from me and I hate giving it to the Feds. But It is what it is. Effin taxes suck.
    Takin it home

  9. #7
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    Funds are going to be tight this summer. I was thinking about the Power tour in August. I definitely want to go to that Dale. So I may have to flip and see which weekend I can Swing it. August for sure. May might be pushing it. We are so lean at the shop that I may not get Mem day Friday off.

    Now if I can get more sales in the next few weeks that all could change and I'll be there Fo Sho. The Gov wants 4k from me and I hate giving it to the Feds. But It is what it is. Effin taxes suck.

    well if everyone is only going to make one trip has to be the power tour i have grown up down here and grew up on the water and the power tour was by far the best weekend ive had downhere

  10. #8
    Senior Member JDG911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MESA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    well no matter what i will be in yuma a lot this summer dale need to run the shit out of this boat on the river

  11. #9
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDG911 View Post
    well no matter what i will be in yuma a lot this summer dale need to run the shit out of this boat on the river

    sounds good to me you have a place to stay as soon as i get that house

  12. #10
    B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike 396_Ways_To_Spit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mesa,Az "Da Eastsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide"
    Posts
    2,925

    Default

    Im thinking Havi or Parker or Blythe or Big river for Memorial Day....
    G H E T T O F O E L I F E
    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    They bout shit themselves when yelled in Messican, "No brakes no brakes."
    I showed them all the sticker on the side that reads "Driver Ricky Bobby" They just looked at me and nodded yes yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Some peeps just build it 1 part, 1 week, 1 paycheck at a time

  13. #11
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 396_Ways_To_Spit View Post
    Im thinking Havi or Parker or Blythe or Big river for Memorial Day....

    those would be fun but my vote will stay here in yuma it get crazy down here

  14. #12
    Senior Member junkyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PHX AZ
    Posts
    964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    I'm down for where ever. but we are burning so lean at the shop I need to know soon. I'll loose that Friday If I wait too long.

    Keith Memorial day at Bart is rough. We would need to get someone there on Thursday to have a small spot where we could launch 1 boat at a time and still be together.
    Just remember if we need enough room saved at Bartlett we can always reserve/rent that one cove and not have some old chick banging rocks at us all day.

  15. #13
    B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike 396_Ways_To_Spit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mesa,Az "Da Eastsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide"
    Posts
    2,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by junkyard View Post
    Just remember if we need enough room saved at Bartlett we can always reserve/rent that one cove and not have some old chick banging rocks at us all day.

    If I would have saw her, I would have thrown rocks backs followed by bullets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Focking HATERZ!!!!!
    G H E T T O F O E L I F E
    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    They bout shit themselves when yelled in Messican, "No brakes no brakes."
    I showed them all the sticker on the side that reads "Driver Ricky Bobby" They just looked at me and nodded yes yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Some peeps just build it 1 part, 1 week, 1 paycheck at a time

  16. #14
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by junkyard View Post
    Just remember if we need enough room saved at Bartlett we can always reserve/rent that one cove and not have some old chick banging rocks at us all day.
    We talked about that last August. the responsibility part wasn't very appealing to any of us.

    I still get a chuckle after reading that. wtf is banging rocks all about? Retro Klick Klack.
    Takin it home

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95