Sunday Sunday Sunday!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 22

Thread:
Sunday Sunday Sunday!

  1. #1
    460
    460 is offline
    ATTA BOY 460's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,348

    Default Sunday Sunday Sunday!

    Who's going?

    Granted i can get out of bed after brians and erins wedding we are planning on going

    Jimmy WHERE YOU AT? Keith the BLACK SOCKS want round 2

    Who in?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fo Sitty View Post
    Who's going?

    Granted i can get out of bed after brians and erins wedding we are planning on going

    Jimmy WHERE YOU AT? Keith the BLACK SOCKS want round 2

    Who in?
    You know it!!!!

  4. #3
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Humm,, Sunday??? I'll have to check my calendar. Looks good to me.

    Ty you gunna get a roll call going?
    Takin it home

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    337

    Default

    fukk goin 2 bed, we'll make it a sarunday

    <------------in
    Last edited by eliminator20; 03-11-2009 at 07:25 PM.

  7. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a house, on a street, in a city, in Arizona.
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eliminator20 View Post
    <------------in
    Bets???

  8. #6
    460
    460 is offline
    ATTA BOY 460's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Bets???
    Charro says he is in bed by 4am

  9. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a house, on a street, in a city, in Arizona.
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fo Sitty View Post
    Charro says he is in bed by 4am
    He was also talking about a repeat of last week's Sunday Rhino Funday, and I already told him that his new ball keeper won't let that happen the day after his wedding. His weekend is fully fukked, and no matter how much he plans, none of it will happen.

    Won't fault him for trying though... It's the power of positive thinking that helps people who can't get out of getting married survive day to day. After a few years, thinking about going out with your friends, is almost as good as the real thing... Going to get much tougher in a year when the first baby arrives.

  10. #8
    B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike 396_Ways_To_Spit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mesa,Az "Da Eastsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide"
    Posts
    2,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    He was also talking about a repeat of last week's Sunday Rhino Funday, and I already told him that his new ball keeper won't let that happen the day after his wedding. His weekend is fully fukked, and no matter how much he plans, none of it will happen.

    Won't fault him for trying though... It's the power of positive thinking that helps people who can't get out of getting married survive day to day. After a few years, thinking about going out with your friends, is almost as good as the real thing... Going to get much tougher in a year when the first baby arrives.

    Glad to see that someone has a positive attitude Oh hey, look! Its Jordash Sup Rhinoboy?
    G H E T T O F O E L I F E
    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    They bout shit themselves when yelled in Messican, "No brakes no brakes."
    I showed them all the sticker on the side that reads "Driver Ricky Bobby" They just looked at me and nodded yes yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Some peeps just build it 1 part, 1 week, 1 paycheck at a time

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    He was also talking about a repeat of last week's Sunday Rhino Funday, and I already told him that his new ball keeper won't let that happen the day after his wedding. His weekend is fully fukked, and no matter how much he plans, none of it will happen.

    Won't fault him for trying though... It's the power of positive thinking that helps people who can't get out of getting married survive day to day. After a few years, thinking about going out with your friends, is almost as good as the real thing... Going to get much tougher in a year when the first baby arrives.
    one step ahead. i have parking lined up at the resort for the griz and the hauler. we'll be leaving strait from the resort in the morning why don't you meet us in the back with the rhino....oh wait....LMAO

  12. #10
    TAF
    TAF is offline
    Re - Member? TAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    inda pits at the races
    Posts
    768

    Default Suppose I ought to .....

    put some more hrs on my boat. 460, on the water by 5:30am? Kyle, you wanna ride shotgun? I wouldassume we're talking about Saguaro. I met some very interesting people the last 3 times I was there. Jordy you're more than welcome to join us too.

  13. #11
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAF View Post
    put some more hrs on my boat. 460, on the water by 5:30am? Kyle, you wanna ride shotgun? I wouldassume we're talking about Saguaro. I met some very interesting people the last 3 times I was there. Jordy you're more than welcome to join us too.
    Yeah Saguaro, but no way in hell 5:30am....I'm thinking 11am(ish).

  14. #12
    460
    460 is offline
    ATTA BOY 460's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eliminator20 View Post
    one step ahead. i have parking lined up at the resort for the griz and the hauler. we'll be leaving strait from the resort in the morning why don't you meet us in the back with the rhino....oh wait....LMAO
    Bang.

    So I guess I better get fuel and funny gas tomorrow. Wash saturday morning. Yep sounds like a plan

  15. #13
    Senior Member cruzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chandler, Az
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Damn Starter....
    Cruzer
    21 Eliminator Daytona. Blown 540

  16. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fo Sitty View Post
    Bang.

    So I guess I better get fuel and funny gas tomorrow. Wash saturday morning. Yep sounds like a plan

    Love these "plans"!! Wonder when we might have time to shower this weekend and attend a wedding!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95