Bench Racing with TAF Rocket98 & Kyle
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 23

Thread:
Bench Racing with TAF Rocket98 & Kyle

  1. #1
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default Bench Racing with TAF Rocket98 & Kyle

    I was asked to post this short vid so here it is,
    Takin it home

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    TAF's boat is ready to ROCKet98. LOL It's always a great time with the eastsiders......

  4. #3
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Its Turbofied. TAF may end up with Whiplash with that lope.
    Takin it home

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    TAF
    TAF is offline
    Re - Member? TAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    inda pits at the races
    Posts
    768

    Default Dang?

    I couldn't see / hear the vid. Was it the Kapsule Kid asking to see it or Rocket? So Kyle, you riding w/ me or Cave on Sun? I should see if Complete Marine Matt can meet us at the lake Sun. too

  7. #5
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAF View Post
    I couldn't see / hear the vid. Was it the Kapsule Kid asking to see it or Rocket? So Kyle, you riding w/ me or Cave on Sun? I should see if Complete Marine Matt can meet us at the lake Sun. too
    I couldn't even post the video......Does sound really good thou

  8. #6
    Member DAGO619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    A-TOWN..APACHE JUNCTION
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Taf...

    What Time Are You Headding Out On Sunday...

  9. #7
    Member Kapsule Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    I was asked to post this short vid so here it is,
    sounds a little slow
    1983 20ft. Daytona w/ 565 c.i. Chevy TWIN TURBO!!

  10. #8
    TAF
    TAF is offline
    Re - Member? TAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    inda pits at the races
    Posts
    768

    Default That's a good thing...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Kapsule Kid View Post
    sounds a little slow
    that's what they reffer to as "lopey" little man. Are you going to run it the way you wanna hear it next weekend in Parker?

    Sorry all Eastsiders for not making it to Saguaro yesterday, espacially you Kyle cause you've helped out so much to make this beast run. I visited a friend in Florence yesterday then spent the rest of the day visiting w/ my mom who has been sick for the past week and I hadn't seen her in a month Yeah, and she only lives 5 miles away

  11. #9
    "It's HONDO, honey" Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    AZ, Queen Creek
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAF View Post
    that's what they reffer to as "lopey" little man. Are you going to run it the way you wanna hear it next weekend in Parker?

    Sorry all Eastsiders for not making it to Saguaro yesterday, espacially you Kyle cause you've helped out so much to make this beast run. I visited a friend in Florence yesterday then spent the rest of the day visiting w/ my mom who has been sick for the past week and I hadn't seen her in a month Yeah, and she only lives 5 miles away
    Not a problem, I just wanted you don't have any problems driven all the way to parker to find out you towed dud . By the way I remember throw your charger on it this week 2 amp trickle. Talk to ya later Rob
    ___________________________________________
    _________________________________
    ___________

    "Chine walkin: (verb) - to show another brother that you will stay in to win. (syn.) Holy *hit!!!!!! Don't Lift!!!!!"

  12. #10
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kapsule Kid View Post
    sounds a little slow
    Ha Haa Remember this when your holding on for dear life. Should be a great weekend.

  13. #11
    TAF
    TAF is offline
    Re - Member? TAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    inda pits at the races
    Posts
    768

    Default Little man will be our chauffeur

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket98 View Post
    Ha Haa Remember this when your holding on for dear life. Should be a great weekend.
    Birthday Boy will be at the helm Maybe I'll finally get a chance to focus on watching the gauges .....yeah right

  14. #12
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAF View Post
    Birthday Boy will be at the helm Maybe I'll finally get a chance to focus on watching the gauges .....yeah right
    OK Kid only one thing to remember When in doubt GAS IT

  15. #13
    Member Kapsule Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket98 View Post
    OK Kid only one thing to remember When in doubt GAS IT
    note taken
    1983 20ft. Daytona w/ 565 c.i. Chevy TWIN TURBO!!

  16. #14
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    He said Lopey You missed an opportunity to tow me in TAF. I had a couple of plug wire crossed when I added new ones I thought to myself, Self here we go again, cave goes big III . I some how managed to knock off a carb plug too. But all is good now and I'm ready for the FARM
    Last edited by cave; 04-13-2009 at 07:27 PM.
    Takin it home

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95