Looking for a place to stay at fishers landing in yuma
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread:
Looking for a place to stay at fishers landing in yuma

  1. #1
    Senior Member JDG911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MESA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default Looking for a place to stay at fishers landing in yuma

    the toy hauler fell through the truck towing it cant make it so now the wife and i and her friend are trying to find a place to stay at the river. we tried to find a rental but being so close to the weekend no luck. if anyone can help we would greatly appreciate it thanks.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Full Of It. Mandelon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sandy Eggo
    Posts
    787

    Default

    The Tree People will welcome you!

    Man----->back in the trees again <---delon

  4. #3
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDG911 View Post
    the toy hauler fell through the truck towing it cant make it so now the wife and i and her friend are trying to find a place to stay at the river. we tried to find a rental but being so close to the weekend no luck. if anyone can help we would greatly appreciate it thanks.

    jake what about a hotel in the foothills im driving back in to town each day just guys can catch a ride with me and park your boat and stuff at someones out there you know? save some gas?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member BigDeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    El Cajon, Ca
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Me and the wife are at the Microtel on Fortuna. Not the ideal location but it will have to work. $51.26 a night just booked it a couple days ago. Didn't seem to full at the time if you are still looking.

  7. #5
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Dale is the Toy hauler available? Aye I'm just asking

    Nothing wrong with the trees if your in the AC I cant even imagine tenting in 100° heat by the river. Oh wait, Yes I can

    Apache Lake 2008 Early August, 101° at 10:30pm 99% humidity. Got dam that was a hot night. But the Iced Vodka at Marves camp helped.

    Just trying to help Jake & Blake out.
    Takin it home

  8. #6
    Senior Member JDG911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MESA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    we wanted to stay at the river but we are staying in town at wayne mellons on 16th and b just wanted to keep the driving to a minimum but oh well thanks alot every one for the ideas hope to see all of you guys out there.

  9. #7
    Full Of It. Mandelon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sandy Eggo
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    Dale is the Toy hauler available? Aye I'm just asking

    Nothing wrong with the trees if your in the AC I cant even imagine tenting in 100° heat by the river. Oh wait, Yes I can

    Apache Lake 2008 Early August, 101° at 10:30pm 99% humidity. Got dam that was a hot night. But the Iced Vodka at Marves camp helped.

    Just trying to help Jake & Blake out.

    Last time I checked the weather for the holiday it showed upper 90's during the day, and high 60's at night. Perfect for camping this weekend.... Lucky... some weekends are just way too hot.

  10. #8
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDG911 View Post
    we wanted to stay at the river but we are staying in town at wayne mellons on 16th and b just wanted to keep the driving to a minimum but oh well thanks alot every one for the ideas hope to see all of you guys out there.

    you have to drag pepper out there this weekend have him take his boat out he bought a procraft fishing boat with a 200 yamaha on it.

    jimmie the toy hauler is not available unfortunately i tried to get it but didnt happen

  11. #9
    Senior Member JDG911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MESA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    have one cant find no one to tow it down, thats why we were trying to find a place to stay.

  12. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandelon View Post
    Last time I checked the weather for the holiday it showed upper 90's during the day, and high 60's at night. Perfect for camping this weekend.... Lucky... some weekends are just way too hot.
    Are you guys going to be out?

    We put our name on the list for a bunglo....the gal from Martinez called and said they had a double-wide avalible for the weekend $700/for the weekend...UM NO!!
    So we are camping it, tenting in front of a friends trailer. At least we will have a close bathroom!!

  13. #11
    Full Of It. Mandelon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sandy Eggo
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Yes, we'll be out Saturday morning. Should be great.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95