Scottsdale
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 25

Thread:
Scottsdale

  1. #1
    Senior Member wpy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    167

    Default Scottsdale

    Anyone around Scottsdale AZ? I'm out here for work wed thru fri. then going to Elsinore to see if I can catch a race Whats to do around here?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wpy3 View Post
    Anyone around Scottsdale AZ? I'm out here for work wed thru fri. then going to Elsinore to see if I can catch a race Whats to do around here?
    You can go downtown and hit the martini bars or you could down South and hit some Country Western bars with us. What part of Scottsdale are you staying in.

  4. #3
    Senior Member wpy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Staying at the Windgate right off of 101. Don't know exactly where that is as far as town goes. From Pittsburgh so i'm a little out of place but GO PENS

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a house, on a street, in a city, in Arizona.
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    You're way up north then. There's some fun stuff at DC Ranch, which is off of Pima, north of the 101. Desert Ridge is Tatum and the 101, which is West of you and has some fun things to do and see. Kierland is South of you off of Greenway and Scottsdale Rd. Lots of shops and things to do there as well.

    Pretty much any of them have bars and food. Desert Ridge will have the most variety based on size alone.

  7. #5
    Senior Member wpy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Thanks for the low down jordy, looking forward to checking things out around here. So many lakes, so little time. CW or Martini, i'm good with any kind of alcohol
    Last edited by wpy3; 05-27-2009 at 07:57 PM.

  8. #6
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wpy3 View Post
    Thanks for the low down jordy, looking forward to checking things out around here. So many lakes, so little time. CW or Martini, i'm good with any kind of alcohol
    That's the right attitude.

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    337

    Default

    arizona sucks...go back!

    murrysville huh? i went to plum high school and have alot of friends in murrysville. i miss ricks pizza pub! small world.
    Last edited by eliminator20; 05-27-2009 at 10:24 PM.

  10. #8
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Go Cardinals
    Rick, Country or Western Are the the same
    Takin it home

  11. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a house, on a street, in a city, in Arizona.
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    Rick, Country or Western Are the the same
    You obviously need a refresher course Blues Brothers style... We play both kinds of music at this bar... Country AND western.

  12. #10
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    You obviously need a refresher course Blues Brothers style... We play both kinds of music at this bar... Country AND western.
    LOL That's funny

    Hey Cave how is your motor coming along. You have been pretty quiet

  13. #11
    TAF
    TAF is offline
    Re - Member? TAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    inda pits at the races
    Posts
    768

    Default I'll be headed out of PHX on Fri too

    I'm headed to the Elsinore boat drags too, helping on boat #357

  14. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAF View Post
    I'm headed to the Elsinore boat drags too, helping on boat #357

    Wanna take my oar just in case???? LMAO

  15. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    You're way up north then. There's some fun stuff at DC Ranch, which is off of Pima, north of the 101. Desert Ridge is Tatum and the 101, which is West of you and has some fun things to do and see. Kierland is South of you off of Greenway and Scottsdale Rd. Lots of shops and things to do there as well.

    Pretty much any of them have bars and food. Desert Ridge will have the most variety based on size alone.

    OKAY... I HAVE to say it... Jordy would..... Hey, Jordy why don't you show him where all this fun is... maybe take him around to a few places.... Im sorry....I couldn't resist.

  16. #14
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    You obviously need a refresher course Blues Brothers style... We play both kinds of music at this bar... Country AND western.
    Well there you go. I didn't even know you were in a band

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket98 View Post
    LOL That's funny

    Hey Cave how is your motor coming along. You have been pretty quiet
    Slow. But I have all year to boat here Rick. I need to water the money tree. I did get some good news on it and some bad news too. I'll be back when the weather warms up. Burrrrr. Come on 115° Really we have Been so busy at work. Were trying to wrap up the Court house in downtown but its a biatch to work there.

    Finally we have been busy but July is looking mighty bleak.

    wpy3 Next time out give us a heads up. AZ kicks a$$ with all these man made lakes and 2 say 3 hrs away from Big River, Blythe & Yuma

    eliminator20 is always going to the lake on the weekdays. Nothing like a few pittsburgians hooking up on the lakes...
    Takin it home

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95