Any Apache Lakers Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 23

Thread:
Any Apache Lakers Here

  1. #1
    Junior Member 88 Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, Az
    Posts
    27

    Smile Any Apache Lakers Here

    Hey all,

    Former HotBoat.com forum user, just figured out where the heck everyone went.

    Anyone going to Apache Lake anytime soon?
    95 Advantage Party Cat 22, 454 Bravo

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Nope, nice commander though........

  4. #3
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Apache is on the plans for this season. Waking up at Burnt Corral is killer. Waking everyone else up at Burnt Corral is Priceless

    Just keep it on the down low. Its still a tough drive to get there.7% grades. or the dreaded Fish creek hill...
    Takin it home

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Junior Member 88 Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, Az
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Cave, post up here when you go, it would be cool to meet some of you guys, waste some gas and drink some cold ones.

    95 Advantage Party Cat 22, 454 Bravo

  7. #5
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    I'll be at the resort from the 29th thru 4th of July.

  8. #6
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 88 Commander View Post
    Cave, post up here when you go, it would be cool to meet some of you guys, waste some gas and drink some cold ones.

    Maybe Saguaro on Sunday. We all head to the beach towards the upper dam.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket98 View Post
    I'll be at the resort from the 29th thru 4th of July.
    Show Off Main Building or the ol side???
    Takin it home

  9. #7
    TAF
    TAF is offline
    Re - Member? TAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    inda pits at the races
    Posts
    768

    Default Been there, done that!

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    Apache is on the plans for this season. Waking up at Burnt Corral is killer. Waking everyone else up at Burnt Corral is Priceless

    Just keep it on the down low. Its still a tough drive to get there.7% grades. or the dreaded Fish creek hill...
    Cave, where were you at the 5:30AM wake up call at the v-drive regatta last year? Tyro and I were the only ones to piss the fishermen off Sat AM

    I'll be up there the Mon - Fri before 4th of july .....maybe longer Rocket98?

  10. #8
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAF View Post
    Cave, where were you at the 5:30AM wake up call at the v-drive regatta last year? Tyro and I were the only ones to piss the fishermen off Sat AM

    I'll be up there the Mon - Fri before 4th of july .....maybe longer Rocket98?
    Monday thru Friday for sure.. we are third on the list for the weekend

  11. #9
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAF View Post
    Cave, where were you at the 5:30AM wake up call at the v-drive regatta last year? Tyro and I were the only ones to piss the fishermen off Sat AM

    I'll be up there the Mon - Fri before 4th of july .....maybe longer Rocket98?
    I was up watching you fuggers that time. That time didn't count Oh and it was 7:30. You don't get up that early Rob.lol
    Takin it home

  12. #10
    TAF
    TAF is offline
    Re - Member? TAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    inda pits at the races
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    I was up watching you fuggers that time. That time didn't count Oh and it was 7:30. You don't get up that early Rob.lol
    Sat it was 5:30, ask Tyro. Sun it was 7:30 or was that when U woke up both days?

  13. #11
    460
    460 is offline
    ATTA BOY 460's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    I was up watching you fuggers that time. That time didn't count Oh and it was 7:30. You don't get up that early Rob.lol
    Your ass it was 7:30.

    Might have even been before 5.30. Shannon rolled me over and made me get up. Gooosh that was a long nite.

  14. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fo Sitty View Post
    Your ass it was 7:30.

    Might have even been before 5.30. Shannon rolled me over and made me get up. Gooosh that was a long nite.



    OHHHH TRUST ME... THEY WERE ON THE WATER AT 5:30!!!

  15. #13
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Jez you guys were still in the sac. After running from the skunk in camp. Come on., 0530, Right. TAF hasn't seen the sunrise in years
    Takin it home

  16. #14
    460
    460 is offline
    ATTA BOY 460's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    Jez you guys were still in the sac. After running from the skunk in camp. Come on., 0530, Right. TAF hasn't seen the sunrise in years
    LMAO

    Apperently he has, thats what got me a date with the lake that nite. Drunk dialed that sucker at 4.15 in the am.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95