Dos Gringos 7/24 Monika's 30th B-Day
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
Dos Gringos 7/24 Monika's 30th B-Day

  1. #1
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default Dos Gringos 7/24 Monika's 30th B-Day

    We will be partying at Dos Gringos tomorrow night for Monika Hovland's (Bubbas wife) 30th B-Day party. We'll be getting there at 7pm and have are own room. If any of you are in the area, please stop by and have a drink with us! 7pm is when the party starts!

    Tyro, Shannon, Jimmy, Kyle, Ernie, April, Mike Jones, Jake, Blake, Randy, Oscar, Linda, Josh, Terry, and anyone else that wants to join us!

    Hopefully we'll see some of you tomorrow night

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    We will be partying at Dos Gringos tomorrow night for Monika Hovland's (Bubbas wife) 30th B-Day party. We'll be getting there at 7pm and have are own room. If any of you are in the area, please stop by and have a drink with us! 7pm is when the party starts!

    Tyro, Shannon, Jimmy, Kyle, Ernie, April, Mike Jones, Jake, Blake, Randy, Oscar, Linda, Josh, Terry, and anyone else that wants to join us!

    Hopefully we'll see some of you tomorrow night

    I heard you were buying the coors light... I don't know...Im not sayin Im just sayin!!! LMAO

  4. #3
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badbetty View Post
    I heard you were buying the coors light... I don't know...Im not sayin Im just sayin!!! LMAO
    Who me??

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    rollin in the desert Bigern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mesa, AZ Eastside Roller
    Posts
    285

    Default

    We'll be there.

  7. #5
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigern View Post
    We'll be there.
    Cool..I need a few cold beers right about now...

  8. #6
    rollin in the desert Bigern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mesa, AZ Eastside Roller
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    Cool..I need a few cold beers right about now...
    What's up? call me

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    Who me??

    lol thats what I heard... and which Dos Gringos is it at?

  10. #8
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigern View Post
    What's up? call me
    I'll try to call you before we head out tonight. Working on my presentations right now.

  11. #9
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badbetty View Post
    lol thats what I heard... and which Dos Gringos is it at?
    Greenfield and Baseline

  12. #10
    460
    460 is offline
    ATTA BOY 460's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    WOW

    That about sums it up. Awesome night.

  13. #11
    Senior Member junkyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PHX AZ
    Posts
    964

    Default

    I dont know how i missed this thred, but that sure suck.I sat on my @$$ all night.Any body going to the lake this weekend?

  14. #12
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fo Sitty View Post
    WOW

    That about sums it up. Awesome night.
    We had a great time last night! It was great seeing all of you guys and gals!

    Josh- I meant to call you but I forgot to lock your number into my phone, so call me today. I will lock it in for future events

    BTW Tryo...Jen and I woke up at 7am and started laughing our a$$es off on the comments you were making last night! I hope Shannons not walking with a limp this morning

  15. #13
    460
    460 is offline
    ATTA BOY 460's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    We had a great time last night! It was great seeing all of you guys and gals!

    Josh- I meant to call you but I forgot to lock your number into my phone, so call me today. I will lock it in for future events

    BTW Tryo...Jen and I woke up at 7am and started laughing our a$$es off on the comments you were making last night! I hope Shannons not walking with a limp this morning
    lmao.

    Im pretty sure there was none of that last nite. It was lights out before i even got home.

    Did you make jen breakfast this am. LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  16. #14
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fo Sitty View Post
    lmao.

    Im pretty sure there was none of that last nite. It was lights out before i even got home.

    Did you make jen breakfast this am. LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHA..Passed out before you got home! We ended up at Walmart buying Denny so dog food.

    No Jen took Monika to the airport today and brought donuts home for everyone I'm cooking dinner, so it's all good!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95