Thank You Eastsiders...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 79

Thread:
Thank You Eastsiders...

  1. #1
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default Thank You Eastsiders...

    Hey I just wanted to thank all of you for coming out and making Jen's party a success. We were still laughing Sunday morning

    I look forward to hanging out with all of you on Sat....

    Keith

    PS...I might have to post some pics up on the baord...I've got some GREAT ones.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    460
    460 is offline
    ATTA BOY 460's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    Hey I just wanted to thank all of you for coming out and making Jen's party a success. We were still laughing Sunday morning

    I look forward to hanging out with all of you on Sat....

    Keith

    PS...I might have to post some pics up on the baord...I've got some GREAT ones.
    Yea i still feel like shit. Good times, too much to drink but whos counting. Keith thanks again to you and jen for opening up your home.

  4. #3
    ... Some Kind Of Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    It was a great time and a helluva party! Thank you Keith & Jen. I always have a great time with you guys!

    I hope you had a great birthday Jen!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fo Sitty View Post
    Yea i still feel like shit. Good times, too much to drink but whos counting. Keith thanks again to you and jen for opening up your home.
    I heard you were pretty down and out yesterday...lol Must of sucked working I went to bed at 4am and got back up at 7....Don't know WTF I was thinking...But I actually felt pretty good. I think the MAD Dog 20/20 and Boones played havic on everyone

  7. #5
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Some Kind Of Monster View Post
    It was a great time and a helluva party! Thank you Keith & Jen. I always have a great time with you guys!

    I hope you had a great birthday Jen!
    You know the party turned out WAY better then I expected and we'll probably make it an annual event. We've got e-mails and facebook comments on how it was fantastic. Next year, we'll have to really do it up!

    Again thanks for coming, I'm glad you had a great time. You going Sat?

  8. #6
    ... Some Kind Of Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    You know the party turned out WAY better then I expected and we'll probably make it an annual event. We've got e-mails and facebook comments on how it was fantastic. Next year, we'll have to really do it up!

    Again thanks for coming, I'm glad you had a great time. You going Sat?
    You know I'll be there one way or another.

  9. #7
    460
    460 is offline
    ATTA BOY 460's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    I heard you were pretty down and out yesterday...lol Must of sucked working I went to bed at 4am and got back up at 7....Don't know WTF I was thinking...But I actually felt pretty good. I think the MAD Dog 20/20 and Boones played havic on everyone
    I was hurtin to say the least. I sat in a chair drinking water under the ac for an hour till the phone finally rang. That md 20/20 always does. Its all fun and games till you wake up and it feels like your head is going to explode

  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fo Sitty View Post
    I was hurtin to say the least. I sat in a chair drinking water under the ac for an hour till the phone finally rang. That md 20/20 always does. Its all fun and games till you wake up and it feels like your head is going to explode

    Just sitting here shaking my head...

  11. #9
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Here are some good ones
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5320_1140797332582_1606903253_30342999_4485191_n.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	50334   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5320_1140797492586_1606903253_30343003_7934240_n.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	50335   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5320_1140797612589_1606903253_30343006_1557451_n.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	50336   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5455_757162667881_10028803_46998492_1819669_n.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	50337   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5320_1140798132602_1606903253_30343019_2850981_n.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	50338  


  12. #10
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Part two
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5455_757162842531_10028803_46998525_2260770_n.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	50339   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6040_1153808857990_1610743397_466534_4998027_n.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	50340   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6040_1153808977993_1610743397_466537_5946429_n.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	50341   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6040_1153809217999_1610743397_466543_2600102_n.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	50342   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5320_1140797812594_1606903253_30343011_823864_n.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	50343  


  13. #11
    460
    460 is offline
    ATTA BOY 460's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,348

    Default


  14. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213

    Default Lmao....

    Okay okay... stop with the pics.... errr I mean proof!!!

  15. #13
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badbetty View Post
    Okay okay... stop with the pics.... errr I mean proof!!!
    Oh but I have many many more...Some after the MD 20/20 took over

  16. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post


    Oh but I have many many more...Some after the MD 20/20 took over

    I bet you do! I stayed away from the MD and Boons.....never anything good come out of a $ 2.00 bottle... grin!!! Good times my friend, good times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95