Eastsiders?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 20

Thread:
Eastsiders?

  1. #1
    ... Some Kind Of Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    2,056

    Default Eastsiders?

    Anyone going to the lake this weekend?

    Anything going on?

    I have a free weekend and I'm bored!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, Az
    Posts
    190

    Default

    I may be out today for a cpl hours... Need to test a fix. If everything goes right we'll be back on the water tomorrow.

  4. #3
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Some Kind Of Monster View Post
    Anyone going to the lake this weekend?

    Anything going on?

    I have a free weekend and I'm bored!
    Billy we are all rolling out on Sunday....so far 6-7 boats with 24-40 peeps...

    7:30am at dock 2.....

    Everyone else come on out Sunday!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, Az
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Be at the Cards opener on Sunday.... Kickin some niner ass

  7. #5
    ... Some Kind Of Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    Billy we are all rolling out on Sunday....so far 6-7 boats with 24-40 peeps...

    7:30am at dock 2.....

    Everyone else come on out Sunday!
    I'll be there. Plus Im going to PM you my # just in case you want to let me know in advance next time


    Quote Originally Posted by hopdaddie View Post
    Be at the Cards opener on Sunday.... Kickin some niner ass
    GO 9ERS!!!!!!!

  8. #6
    TAF
    TAF is offline
    Re - Member? TAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    inda pits at the races
    Posts
    768

    Default Me too!!

    Quote Originally Posted by hopdaddie View Post
    Be at the Cards opener on Sunday.... Kickin some niner ass
    Season tickets, 19th row up, near 20 yd line

    Go Raiders!!!! Oh, they're not playing so Go Cards!!!

  9. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Hubby might be interested.

  10. #8
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HisWife View Post
    Hubby might be interested.
    Well we are all meeting at dock two at 7:30am....Tell him to be there
    Last edited by Jordan23; 09-11-2009 at 06:53 PM.

  11. #9
    Brian's Tire Pros Tireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Gilbert,Az
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    Well we are all meeting at dock two at 7:30pm....Tell him to be there
    damn thats early....

  12. #10
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Sunday @ 0730?
    Takin it home

  13. #11
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tireman View Post
    damn thats early....
    Sorry meant am

  14. #12
    Senior Member IRRebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Casa Grande Arizona
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Wish I could Guys! You'uns are FANTASTIC at making a noob welcome, but gonna be werkin the next couple weekends to make up for Labor day, lol.

    The Moo will be back! (And maybe a new project I'll post if it all works out) C-ya'll before we end this year in Oct or November!

    Ray

  15. #13
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Some Kind Of Monster View Post
    I'll be there. Plus Im going to PM you my # just in case you want to let me know in advance next time




    GO 9ERS!!!!!!!
    Got your PM! We'll be there in the morning. I have some friends coming to watch tOSU vs. USC game now, then I'm going to go get my boat....

    Stop by tonight if you have time, if not we'll see you in the morning.

    Jimmy let me know if you are going.. I have a couple of ladies that have asked if they could ride with you

  16. #14
    ... Some Kind Of Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    Got your PM! We'll be there in the morning. I have some friends coming to watch tOSU vs. USC game now, then I'm going to go get my boat....

    Stop by tonight if you have time, if not we'll see you in the morning.

    Jimmy let me know if you are going.. I have a couple of ladies that have asked if they could ride with you
    Back beach tomorrow? What time tonight? I'll be there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95