Big thanks to jay at mhp
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 68

Thread:
Big thanks to jay at mhp

  1. #1
    Senior Member JDG911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MESA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default Big thanks to jay at mhp

    I would like to say thanks to Jay at MHP here in mesa az,for those of you who dont know him he is at ( Maximum Horse Power ) for helping with all the bs with adding the nos to the boat, with out his help and making sure it was working right im sure i would have had problems at the power tour this weekend and would have been bumed. Im glad with all his expierence we really made sure that the motor and nos will be working real nice together. Again thanks Jay for all the help could not thank you enough. If you decide to show for the power tour, beer is on me bud.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Who Dat Droopy Drawz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mesa
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDG911 View Post
    I would like to say thanks to Jay at MHP here in mesa az,for those of you who dont know him he is at ( Maximum Horse Power ) for helping with all the bs with adding the nos to the boat, with out his help and making sure it was working right im sure i would have had problems at the power tour this weekend and would have been bumed. Im glad with all his expierence we really made sure that the motor and nos will be working real nice together. Again thanks Jay for all the help could not thank you enough. If you decide to show for the power tour, beer is on me bud.
    Oh yea Jay is definatly the shit when it comes to tunin the bottle and I don't mean the vodka bottle Nice seein ya today Jake

  4. #3
    Senior Member JDG911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MESA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Droopy Drawz View Post
    Oh yea Jay is definatly the shit when it comes to tunin the bottle and I don't mean the vodka bottle Nice seein ya today Jake

    oh dang tory did not even recognize you man sorry my mind was some where else trying to finish my boat all good now. how is the new rocket working.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    A.J. Arizona
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Thanks Jake, all the hardware changes we made is really paying off, your boats starting to haul the mail. Be safe this weekend and have fun.

  7. #5
    Senior Member JDG911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MESA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    thanks jay really hope you guys try and make it. got a free place for you guys to stay. getting ready to leave here in about 2 hours you have my cell if you guys change your mind. i know with all your help this boat will run strong this weekend and will definately be talking with you this winter to make some more changes.

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    A.J. Arizona
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Did you get your Alternator belt for your Billet bracket.(Sorry)

  9. #7
    Senior Member JDG911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MESA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    SURE DID THATS CUSTOM RIGHT THERE PER SAY, BILLET BY KE. YOU KNOW YOU WILL HAVE SOME JUST LIKE IT ON YOUR BOAT BEFORE NEXT SEASON MAYBE WE SHOULD MAS PRODUCE THEM

  10. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    242

    Default

    JAYS THE MAN , ............ # 1 IN MY BOOK , IF YOUR CONSIDERING AN ENGINE BUILD ...... MHP IS THE TICKET , THANKS AGAIN JAY !

  11. #9
    Senior Member JDG911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MESA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Jay the boat hauled the mail now just need to make some more hard ware changes.

  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    A.J. Arizona
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneRadFlat View Post
    JAYS THE MAN , ............ # 1 IN MY BOOK , IF YOUR CONSIDERING AN ENGINE BUILD ...... MHP IS THE TICKET , THANKS AGAIN JAY !
    Troy Really glad to finally see you get your boat wet you sure put a lot of time into all the details. Looks awesome. only problem now everytime you use it, you'll spend a week polishing on it, the work never ends.
    Thanks Jay

  13. #11
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDG911 View Post
    SURE DID THATS CUSTOM RIGHT THERE PER SAY, BILLET BY KE. YOU KNOW YOU WILL HAVE SOME JUST LIKE IT ON YOUR BOAT BEFORE NEXT SEASON MAYBE WE SHOULD MAS PRODUCE THEM
    Jay does some fine Work. Got my Carbs Dialed in. Now its just up or down.

    I know a bunch of people that have been hooked up here for free or dam near free from KE. Very surprised to see this on here Jake. Especially from Jay. Had it not been for KE, I prolly wouldn't have even known about MHP. He commended Jay highly. Very sad to read this shit. ****en sucks. Kid goes out of his way for many of us Eastsiders and gets this kinda stuff.

    The Kid did me justice. Since most of it was as a friend he never asked for a dime. Also sent work to Jay from me. I'm not a racer. Didn't spend 10 thousand but did business on a recommendation from a friend. This is the Best kind of Business. Friend Recommended.

    Let me lend my 2cents worth. When in the past I have made a drawing for what I want KE to make. Its 100 percent on the money perfect. If he had a suggestion and it was more functional I rolled with it. So far its all held together. Now If I just said Make me a part, HE makes what ever he thinks is functional and easiest for him to make. IF I didn't give him a spec. That's on me.

    Anyone here that knows me personal knows that I could care less on how a part looks if it works. Pretty and Shinny don't mean shit if it breaks or flat out don't fit. I can always paint it or ano the part after I know it works.

    Jake, I don't know the story on the part he made for you. Just my dealings with KE, I would be surprised that if you made up a spec drawing of what you wanted that he wouldn't make it good if it were wrong. What did he make for you that didnt work? He made me a part for my Alternator bracket and the shit works great. It aint pretty but works better than the 60 dollar parts from summit. He even donated the Aluminum material. It was a simple tube of 3/4" Aluminum cut to the perfect size. Belt just rides on there perfect... Simple. Effective.

    We got a great crew of boaters here. Sometimes we all have issues but in the end we are all boating here at the Sag or at the river and get along pretty well. If something wasn't made right I'm more than sure, if its not interfering with his getting a degree (Scoolin) he would fix what didn't work. If its just the simplicity of it. Well, I keep it simple. Unless I paid an engineer to think out a product to not only function but also be eye candy. Sheez every thing I spec drew for him came out perfect. KE manufacture off my cad drawings were right on the money on all 3 axis.

    History, I program a few cnc machines for my living. I can fug up 100s of thousands of parts with just the slip of the finger. Yea I'm that good.lol.

    Jus sayin. I'm surprised to read this.
    Takin it home

  14. #12
    Senior Member Jordan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Mesa
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    Jay does some fine Work. Got my Carbs Dialed in. Now its just up or down.

    I know a bunch of people that have been hooked up here for free or dam near free from KE. Very surprised to see this on here Jake. Especially from Jay. Had it not been for KE, I prolly wouldn't have even known about MHP. He commended Jay highly. Very sad to read this shit. ****en sucks. Kid goes out of his way for many of us Eastsiders and gets this kinda stuff.

    The Kid did me justice. Since most of it was as a friend he never asked for a dime. Also sent work to Jay from me. I'm not a racer. Didn't spend 10 thousand but did business on a recommendation from a friend. This is the Best kind of Business. Friend Recommended.

    Let me lend my 2cents worth. When in the past I have made a drawing for what I want KE to make. Its 100 percent on the money perfect. If he had a suggestion and it was more functional I rolled with it. So far its all held together. Now If I just said Make me a part, HE makes what ever he thinks is functional and easiest for him to make. IF I didn't give him a spec. That's on me.

    Anyone here that knows me personal knows that I could care less on how a part looks if it works. Pretty and Shinny don't mean shit if it breaks or flat out don't fit. I can always paint it or ano the part after I know it works.

    Jake, I don't know the story on the part he made for you. Just my dealings with KE, I would be surprised that if you made up a spec drawing of what you wanted that he wouldn't make it good if it were wrong. What did he make for you that didnt work? He made me a part for my Alternator bracket and the shit works great. It aint pretty but works better than the 60 dollar parts from summit. He even donated the Aluminum material. It was a simple tube of 3/4" Aluminum cut to the perfect size. Belt just rides on there perfect... Simple. Effective.

    We got a great crew of boaters here. Sometimes we all have issues but in the end we are all boating here at the Sag or at the river and get along pretty well. If something wasn't made right I'm more than sure, if its not interfering with his getting a degree (Scoolin) he would fix what didn't work. If its just the simplicity of it. Well, I keep it simple. Unless I paid an engineer to think out a product to not only function but also be eye candy. Sheez every thing I spec drew for him came out perfect. KE manufacture off my cad drawings were right on the money on all 3 axis.

    History, I program a few cnc machines for my living. I can fug up 100s of thousands of parts with just the slip of the finger. Yea I'm that good.lol.

    Jus sayin. I'm surprised to read this.
    Jimmy,

    I 100% agree with you here! Kyle has always been stand up to me and made or done exactly what he says that he's going to due! In this day and age, that goes a long, long way! Maybe he doesn't know everything that some of the older guys know, but he's getting close and I'd be willing to bet that he'll be in this business for quite sometime!

    We have a great group in the Eastside and I'd like to see it stay that way.

    Great post Jimmy!

  15. #13
    ... Some Kind Of Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    We have a great group in the Eastside and I'd like to see it stay that way.

    Great post Jimmy!
    Agreed...

  16. #14
    Senior Member JDG911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MESA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    jay does some fine work. Got my carbs dialed in. Now its just up or down.

    I know a bunch of people that have been hooked up here for free or dam near free from ke. Very surprised to see this on here jake. Especially from jay. Had it not been for ke, i prolly wouldn't have even known about mhp. He commended jay highly. Very sad to read this shit. ****en sucks. Kid goes out of his way for many of us eastsiders and gets this kinda stuff.

    The kid did me justice. Since most of it was as a friend he never asked for a dime. Also sent work to jay from me. I'm not a racer. Didn't spend 10 thousand but did business on a recommendation from a friend. This is the best kind of business. Friend recommended.

    Let me lend my 2cents worth. When in the past i have made a drawing for what i want ke to make. Its 100 percent on the money perfect. If he had a suggestion and it was more functional i rolled with it. So far its all held together. Now if i just said make me a part, he makes what ever he thinks is functional and easiest for him to make. If i didn't give him a spec. That's on me.

    Anyone here that knows me personal knows that i could care less on how a part looks if it works. Pretty and shinny don't mean shit if it breaks or flat out don't fit. I can always paint it or ano the part after i know it works.

    Jake, i don't know the story on the part he made for you. Just my dealings with ke, i would be surprised that if you made up a spec drawing of what you wanted that he wouldn't make it good if it were wrong. What did he make for you that didnt work? He made me a part for my alternator bracket and the shit works great. It aint pretty but works better than the 60 dollar parts from summit. He even donated the aluminum material. It was a simple tube of 3/4" aluminum cut to the perfect size. Belt just rides on there perfect... Simple. Effective.

    We got a great crew of boaters here. Sometimes we all have issues but in the end we are all boating here at the sag or at the river and get along pretty well. If something wasn't made right i'm more than sure, if its not interfering with his getting a degree (scoolin) he would fix what didn't work. If its just the simplicity of it. Well, i keep it simple. Unless i paid an engineer to think out a product to not only function but also be eye candy. Sheez every thing i spec drew for him came out perfect. Ke manufacture off my cad drawings were right on the money on all 3 axis.

    History, i program a few cnc machines for my living. I can fug up 100s of thousands of parts with just the slip of the finger.:d yea i'm that good.lol.

    Jus sayin. I'm surprised to read this.

    first off jimmy kyle did not make any part for me and its an inside joke between us. You know it comes down to the rule of if you dont know the story or the whole story dont open your mouth. Now i know we all think sometimes that we know whats going on and open our mouths then realize we just inserted our foot right in there. I have had my run in with some people in this group and let me just say this if any one has a problem with me come to me dont hide behind someone else and talk, i also know that i will not be liked by every body in this world and im ok with that, because you cant please every body, but just because i tell it how it is offends people well sorry but at least i dont lie to your face and behind your back........ Like some do in this group..... You all know who you are. Now as for jay, one of the greatest guys i know and very smart with boats and engines. Jimmy just cause you and kyle build stuff together thats great im happy for you really but i have had my run ins with him we barried the hatchet no big deal, now if there is still a problem well he can call me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95