Boat drag Experience up for auction
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread:
Boat drag Experience up for auction

  1. #1
    TAF
    TAF is offline
    Re - Member? TAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    inda pits at the races
    Posts
    768

    Default Boat drag Experience up for auction

    eBay auction item # 160369909956.
    It will close on November 2 at the same time. (10 eastern, 7 Pacific)
    Please pass this email around to those you know, or those who may be interested in this.
    Thanks,
    Jim
    IHBA Drag Boat Experience and Prize Package

    IHBA World Finals / Firebird Raceway / Phoenix, AZ
    November 19-22, 2009
    With IHBA Top Fuel Hydro Driver
    Jarrett Silvey
    Experience IHBA racing - up close and personal - with driver Jarrett Silvey and the Hot Licks Bullet team during the IHBA World Finals.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member jetboat jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    126

    Default experience

    that item # is not good

  4. #3
    TAF
    TAF is offline
    Re - Member? TAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    inda pits at the races
    Posts
    768

    Default Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by jetboat jim View Post
    that item # is not good
    AZKC said the same thing. I'll have to check with others on the #.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Hey TAF.....I thought hanging with you is the same deal......but it only costs a couple silver bullets

  7. #5
    " Live Laterally " Dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAF View Post
    eBay auction item # 160369909956.
    It will close on November 2 at the same time. (10 eastern, 7 Pacific)
    Please pass this email around to those you know, or those who may be interested in this.
    Thanks,
    Jim
    IHBA Drag Boat Experience and Prize Package

    IHBA World Finals / Firebird Raceway / Phoenix, AZ
    November 19-22, 2009

    With IHBA Top Fuel Hydro Driver
    Jarrett Silvey
    Experience IHBA racing - up close and personal - with driver Jarrett Silvey and the Hot Licks Bullet team during the IHBA World Finals.
    Are you saying the winner gets to ride in a top fuel hydro or hang out in the pits or ????????
    " NO MOTOR NO BOATER "

    " I'd rather be riding in my boat thinking about God, than in church thinking about my boat ".


  8. #6
    TAF
    TAF is offline
    Re - Member? TAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    inda pits at the races
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominator View Post
    Are you saying the winner gets to ride in a top fuel hydro or hang out in the pits or ????????
    "Rob, it doesn't work until it goes live on October 23rd, at 7:00 pm Pacific time." Now they tell me No rides in the boat but who knows, maybe on the boat to and fro the pits to in ramp and from out ramp. I don't know I don't own the boat and I haven't heard or read any more details that I passed on. If ya win and are really motivated they'll probably get you even more involved. It always helps to have another set of eyes and hands in the pits..........to run for coffee, ice and parts......lots or parts! I've met many people by going from pit to pit. and to think I was shy in high school

  9. #7
    TAF
    TAF is offline
    Re - Member? TAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    inda pits at the races
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket98 View Post
    Hey TAF.....I thought hanging with you is the same deal......but it only costs a couple silver bullets
    Shhhhh! Don't let the secret out. I'm trying to stay semi-retired It is fun saying hi to everyone w/ the possibility of having to get my hands dirty and drink a couple from a red cup. Just please, no interviews. We don't like what precludes an interview.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95