Hey AzEliminator
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 37

Thread:
Hey AzEliminator

  1. #1
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default Hey AzEliminator

    ya ill get some pics up tommorow, i sold the miller, but it came out real nice, ask jake.........anyhow glad to be back......
    Ok enough with the mystery. Lets see some pics or at least a drawing of this new boat
    Takin it home

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    Ok enough with the mystery. Lets see some pics or at least a drawing of this new boat
    lol.........cant find camara cable.......ill call jake today, maybe he can swing by and post a few pics for me, like i said though nothing special........

  4. #3
    Senior Member jet454boat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    mesa az
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzEliminator View Post
    lol.........cant find camara cable.......ill call jake today, maybe he can swing by and post a few pics for me, like i said though nothing special........

    send me some camera phone pics

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    716

    Default

    just sent one i had, boat went to pat today to get stripped and wet sanded and buffed out, so i wont see it till next week sometime, ill take good pics when i get it back..........go to the spam section and you will see a grant wheel.........i just bought it for the boat......

  7. #5
    Senior Member jet454boat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    mesa az
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzEliminator View Post
    just sent one i had, boat went to pat today to get stripped and wet sanded and buffed out, so i wont see it till next week sometime, ill take good pics when i get it back..........go to the spam section and you will see a grant wheel.........i just bought it for the boat......
    ill post it up

  8. #6
    Senior Member jet454boat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    mesa az
    Posts
    541

    Default


  9. #7
    Senior Member jet454boat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    mesa az
    Posts
    541

    Default

    there she is all original

  10. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jet454boat View Post
    there she is all original
    i shoulda known better..........

  11. #9
    Senior Member jet454boat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    mesa az
    Posts
    541

    Default



    here is the mystery boat

  12. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jet454boat View Post


    here is the mystery boat
    there she be, see nothing fancy, should look better when i get it back from detail......

  13. #11
    Senior Member jet454boat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    mesa az
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzEliminator View Post
    there she be, see nothing fancy, should look better when i get it back from detail......
    rick they must not like it

  14. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    716

    Default

    then im throwing their god damn beer overboard..................

  15. #13
    Senior Member jet454boat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    mesa az
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzEliminator View Post
    then im throwing their god damn beer overboard..................
    make sure im behind you so i can pick it up

  16. #14

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jet454boat View Post
    make sure im behind you so i can pick it up
    im pretty sure ull be behind me all summer..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95