Eddies Inboard Marine Regatta @ Apache
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 18

Thread:
Eddies Inboard Marine Regatta @ Apache

  1. #1
    Senior Member zacho!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    979

    Default Eddies Inboard Marine Regatta @ Apache

    I just talked to Eddie and its going to happen on the weekend of august 7th & 8th. Good times for all...

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    the real honcho bagged97taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    tucson az
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Ill be there. Will have to drag alex out for this as well!

  4. #3
    Senior Member zacho!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    979

    Default

    The more the better! My buddy Dan is out to beat me no matter what it takes (N20), should be fun times...!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    " Live Laterally " Dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bagged97taco View Post
    Ill be there. Will have to drag alex out for this as well!
    Alex? He will be busy that weekend.
    " NO MOTOR NO BOATER "

    " I'd rather be riding in my boat thinking about God, than in church thinking about my boat ".


  7. #5
    Lookin' for answers. Pizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    128

    Default

    I cant wait!

  8. #6
    the real honcho bagged97taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    tucson az
    Posts
    880

    Default

    If alex is busy. I'm going to drag betty boop out for him.

  9. #7
    Senior Member rocket98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Is this a v-drive regatta. Are other boats going to be there messing up the water.
    They older we get the faster we were

  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket98 View Post
    Is this a v-drive regatta. Are other boats going to be there messing up the water.
    Anything goes. Jets, v-drives, run what ya brung. It's all good. Other boaters are all over the place anyway.

    BTW I still need a drop-in long or short block BBC for my Hondo. Any out there??
    Last edited by zombie; 07-02-2010 at 08:20 PM.

  11. #9
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Anything goes. Jets, v-drives, run what ya brung. It's all good. Other boaters are all over the place anyway.

    BTW I still need a drop-in long or short block BBC for my Hondo. Any out there??
    Call Obama. I'm sure he has some spare bailout longblocks laying around.

  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    Call Obama. I'm sure he has some spare bailout longblocks laying around.

    I hate to think how many BBCs, BBFs. 455 Pontaics, 455 Olds, and 440 Dodges in old gas hog vehicles were destroyed in that that stupid "Cash for clunkers" program

  13. #11
    Senior Member zacho!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I hate to think how many BBCs, BBFs. 455 Pontaics, 455 Olds, and 440 Dodges in old gas hog vehicles were destroyed in that that stupid "Cash for clunkers" program
    The guy that sold me the condor had a 454 complete for sale, decent parts with headers for $1000. I think I still have his number if you want I can find out if he still has it

  14. #12
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I hate to think how many BBCs, BBFs. 455 Pontaics, 455 Olds, and 440 Dodges in old gas hog vehicles were destroyed in that that stupid "Cash for clunkers" program
    Yeah that was a worthless use of taxpayer money. Not only the money but the loss of good iron.

  15. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zacho! View Post
    The guy that sold me the condor had a 454 complete for sale, decent parts with headers for $1000. I think I still have his number if you want I can find out if he still has it

    sure I can check it out. Let me know. thanks

  16. #14
    Senior Member UNASHAMED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tucson, Az
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    according to work I've got that weekend and float fest weekend off. So I will be there biotchesss
    "Don't make me get my penguin"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95