labor day weekend
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 31

Thread:
labor day weekend

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32

    Default labor day weekend

    were are most people going around phoenix area coming from tucson apache, pleasant, saguaro all my buddies are flaking either diego or snowflake race id rather be jet boating

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member zacho!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Apache.

  4. #3
    Member Fattony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Yep, headn' to Apache...

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scatterbrains View Post
    were are most people going around phoenix area coming from tucson apache, pleasant, saguaro all my buddies are flaking either diego or snowflake race id rather be jet boating

    Most Tucson people are headed to Apache.

    Bagged97taco and a few friends are allegedly headed To Apache.
    Takin it home

  7. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zacho! View Post
    Apache.
    cool see ya guys up there i think i saw you up at the regatta nice boat it was kickin everyones ass im in a white and red southwind mild 460

  8. #6
    the real honcho bagged97taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    tucson az
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Us tucson folk are heading to apache. Been getting pizzy's daytona ready. Finally got rid of the quadraflood and stepped up to a holley. Should be a good weekend! See ya guys there

  9. #7
    Senior Member UNASHAMED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tucson, Az
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Sweet Tony look foward to see'n you again. Why don't you drag your ass down there with us Cave
    "Don't make me get my penguin"

  10. #8
    Lookin' for answers. Pizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Yeah Paul, Len, Jeremy and I are headed up thursday. Finally got my boat to where its happy again. Should be a good time.

  11. #9
    Senior Member lakerat520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Were all gonna be up their, my brother added another boat to the group, hes headed up tommorow me andrew an charlie will be up fri night, hopefully we get a spot!!!

  12. #10
    the real honcho bagged97taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    tucson az
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Ill do my best to save some spots. Gotta bunch of peeps rolling in on Friday nite.

  13. #11
    Senior Member zacho!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scatterbrains View Post
    cool see ya guys up there i think i saw you up at the regatta nice boat it was kickin everyones ass im in a white and red southwind mild 460
    Thanks for the kind words, but I was not even close to kickin' the sh.t outta anyone but my buddy dan in the white boat! Anywho, I got my turd started this afternoon, and I am all but sure Heather and I will be up tomorrow around 9pm. So if anyone is up there early...if you could save a spot that would be awesome. We wannabe part of the cool crowd!!!

  14. #12
    Senior Member UNASHAMED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tucson, Az
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Shit then I have to stay home hahaha. Paul will be there today hopefully save,n alot of spots
    Quote Originally Posted by zacho! View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, but I was not even close to kickin' the sh.t outta anyone but my buddy dan in the white boat! Anywho, I got my turd started this afternoon, and I am all but sure Heather and I will be up tomorrow around 9pm. So if anyone is up there early...if you could save a spot that would be awesome. We wannabe part of the cool crowd!!!
    "Don't make me get my penguin"

  15. #13
    Senior Member zacho!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Best weekend ever!
    Alex, yer boat runs!
    James and Paul, way cool guys. (Pizzy and BagginTacos)
    FatTony, nuff said! Heather says thanks for everything and to tell Tammy thanks for the ML.
    DoGooders! Thanks for making us honorary members.
    Scatterbrains!, good meetin you.
    Young skinny dude wit tats with the white boat: You da shit! thanks for running with me!
    Everyone else, you all are the shiznit!!!
    Last edited by zacho!; 09-06-2010 at 06:43 PM.

  16. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zacho! View Post
    Best weekend ever!
    Alex, yer boat runs!
    James and Paul, way cool guys. (Pizzy and BagginTacos)
    FatTony, nuff said! Heather says thanks for everything and to tell Tammy thanks for the ML.
    DoGooders! Thanks for making us honorary members.
    Scatterbrains!, good meetin you.
    Young skinny dude wit tats with the white boat: You da shit! thanks for running with me!
    Everyone else, you all are the shiznit!!!
    fun weekend nice meeting you guys thanks for the help this weeknd tony let me know when you guys head up next always at some lake on the weekend also let me know when car and boat show is next to dons hot rod shop 2nd weekend in october going to power tour in yuma if anyone else is going let me know

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95