Bartlett Lake Classic Boat deal?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 62

Thread:
Bartlett Lake Classic Boat deal?

  1. #1
    Glendale Arizona Squirtcha?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Glendale Arizona
    Posts
    2,368

    Default Bartlett Lake Classic Boat deal?

    Does anybody know if they're doing this thing in October again?

    Arizona Classic Boat Regatta
    Last edited by Squirtcha?; 09-17-2010 at 02:31 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    1979 tahiti super cruiser
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6

    Default

    That would be nice. Especially since the temps are back in the 107 range.

    I saw a couple of jetters last weekend back on the arm past the NWZ doing fast laps and video of the roost and turns. Should be great videos.

  4. #3
    Senior Member hotfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    235

    Default

    we should do something regardless...its always a good turnout

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Glendale Arizona Squirtcha?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Glendale Arizona
    Posts
    2,368

    Default

    We should. Don (PowerTrip) wants to go run his boat. That's three of us already.
    Weather should still be good that first weekend in October 2nd and 3rd. The level has come down a little, but is still at 93%.

    Can't believe how much water is in the system this year.

    Roosevelt 93%
    Horse Mesa 92%
    Mormon Flat 95%
    Stewart Mtn 93%

    Total Salt system 93%

    Horseshoe 4%
    Bartlett 93%

    Total Verde system 89%

    Then again.........we did get a butt load of snow last winter.

    Last edited by Squirtcha?; 09-17-2010 at 04:54 PM.

  7. #5
    Senior Member zacho!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Heather and I are trying to find an excuse for another trip

  8. #6
    Glendale Arizona Squirtcha?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Glendale Arizona
    Posts
    2,368

    Default

    Looks like you might've just found one.

  9. #7
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Dan Can you guys do it after the Power tour? 10 / 10? Long time since I've seen you all together. Sheezes maybe Apache in the JettHeaven Days. 3rd weekend in October?

    Anyone know Chris well enough to call him? (Classic Daycruiser).

    The dates were the same as the Power Tour in Yuma last few times. I'm sure I might be able to rustle up some East Siders for it.

    Maybe Mr Sampica and Mr Nelson would attend too
    Takin it home

  10. #8
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    I sent Classic Daycruiser a PM on RDP. Hope he post up.
    Takin it home

  11. #9
    Glendale Arizona Squirtcha?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Glendale Arizona
    Posts
    2,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    Dan Can you guys do it after the Power tour? 10 / 10? Long time since I've seen you all together. Sheezes maybe Apache in the JettHeaven Days. 3rd weekend in October?

    Anyone know Chris well enough to call him? (Classic Daycruiser).

    The dates were the same as the Power Tour in Yuma last few times. I'm sure I might be able to rustle up some East Siders for it.

    Maybe Mr Sampica and Mr Nelson would attend too
    Thinking about weather/comfort. Hard to say what the weather will be like in mid to late October. First weekend in October we're pretty much guaranteed a warm sunny day.

    No reason there can't be two get togethers at Bartlett though.

    I'd like nothing better than to get all the Zonies together for an end of the year fling.
    Last edited by Squirtcha?; 09-17-2010 at 04:58 PM.

  12. #10
    Senior Member lake p.a.l.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Benicia, CA
    Posts
    1,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmxdog61u View Post
    That would be nice. Especially since the temps are back in the 107 range.

    I saw a couple of jetters last weekend back on the arm past the NWZ doing fast laps and video of the roost and turns. Should be great videos.
    We were up there a few weekends ago. I had a guy tell me the entire upper arm "above" the no wake zone is no wake. I always thought once you got past the buoys where it says it's not marked up stream you were out of the no wake area. Does anyone know the rules for that area?

  13. #11
    Glendale Arizona Squirtcha?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Glendale Arizona
    Posts
    2,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lake p.a.l. View Post
    We were up there a few weekends ago. I had a guy tell me the entire upper arm "above" the no wake zone is no wake. I always thought once you got past the buoys where it says it's not marked up stream you were out of the no wake area. Does anyone know the rules for that area?
    Yeah, he's right. That's all no wake past the buoys and has been for a number of years. I remember when it wasn't. Great place to get on it.
    Last edited by Squirtcha?; 09-17-2010 at 05:20 PM.

  14. #12
    Senior Member zacho!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    979

    Default

    I think you guys outta set something up!. it would be good to meet more people btw way of "p-boat". Certainly not what my gf calls this site. Anywho, can you csmp at bartlett?

  15. #13
    " Live Laterally " Dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lake p.a.l. View Post
    We were up there a few weekends ago. I had a guy tell me the entire upper arm "above" the no wake zone is no wake. I always thought once you got past the buoys where it says it's not marked up stream you were out of the no wake area. Does anyone know the rules for that area?
    It is. However this or that time of year a Sheriff is highly unlikely to be out there. SO haul ass at own risk. Kind of like the no wake at Sag back to the beach. Everyone is guilty of laying down back there at least once. Me a lot. Anyways that time of year its pretty quiet however they do watch from there vehicle with binoculars so.........................
    " NO MOTOR NO BOATER "

    " I'd rather be riding in my boat thinking about God, than in church thinking about my boat ".


  16. #14
    Glendale Arizona Squirtcha?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Glendale Arizona
    Posts
    2,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominator View Post
    They do watch from there vehicle with binoculars so.........................
    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by zacho! View Post
    I think you guys outta set something up!. it would be good to meet more people btw way of "p-boat". Certainly not what my gf calls this site. Anywho, can you csmp at bartlett?
    Not really setting anything up. Just kinda throwing it out there as a lake day (days). Just bring a boat, gas, some food, drinks, and maybe a set of horse shoes.

    By the way..........just what does your gf call us?
    Last edited by Squirtcha?; 09-18-2010 at 08:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95