Sitc
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread:
Sitc

  1. #1
    Senior Member hotbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    lake Ouachita AR
    Posts
    4,677

    Default Sitc

    fun was had yesterday

    good to see everyone again and got to put some faces with names!

    great bunch of fellowship and Food

    till next time

    WFLC


    2011 Performer SS
    built by Scott Seastrom.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Alter Ego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Arkansas
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    I'm sorry u didn't see me yesterday! Same here, I met a few new faces of folks on here and chatted with old friends. Wish I coulda stayed longer, we left kinda early.
    2011 Rouse Performance 19'

    WFL Crew

  4. #3
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,096

    Default

    Had a blast, great seein all you guys !!!!
    WFLC The REAL #321 Kentucky Drag Boat Association 2016 NJBA 10.0 High Points Champ

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member hotbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    lake Ouachita AR
    Posts
    4,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TNYoungblood View Post
    Had a blast, great seein all you guys !!!!
    i think u put a scratch in my new Ranger im suing you

    you guys disappeared? i looked up and between seeing double and triple seen your truck was gone from in front of Piazzas camper.never seen u again?

    glad to see you & Barb again.

    the rain set in we loaded up and came home.

    Later Tater
    WFLC


    2011 Performer SS
    built by Scott Seastrom.

  7. #5
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotbo View Post
    i think u put a scratch in my new Ranger im suing you

    you guys disappeared? i looked up and between seeing double and triple seen your truck was gone from in front of Piazzas camper.never seen u again?

    glad to see you & Barb again.

    the rain set in we loaded up and came home.

    Later Tater




    LOL, that thing climbed them hills like it was nothin and then when we went through that .......... Well nevermind, you don't wonna know where I took that thing but it went right through it LMAO, just kiddin buddy !!!! Its a sweet ride and I can guarantee you I didn't put a scratch on it .. We looked for yal, I went to get a beer and the Ranger was gone, thought yal might have left ..




    O and hey Josh, you are bad luck !!!!!! I went to the next round, damn boat wouldn't start, finally got it started and ran the shittiest pass I ran all weekend.. Didn't even get a reaction time .. Thanks buddy
    Last edited by TNYoungblood; 09-30-2013 at 11:45 AM.
    WFLC The REAL #321 Kentucky Drag Boat Association 2016 NJBA 10.0 High Points Champ

  8. #6
    Led
    Led is offline
    Senior Member Led's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TNYoungblood View Post
    O and hey Josh, you are bad luck !!!!!! I went to the next round, damn boat wouldn't start
    make that 2 !! lol We are counting

  9. #7
    Senior Member hotbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    lake Ouachita AR
    Posts
    4,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TNYoungblood View Post
    LOL, that thing climbed them hills like it was nothin and then when we went through that .......... Well nevermind, you don't wonna know where I took that thing but it went right through it LMAO, just kiddin buddy !!!! Its a sweet ride and I can guarantee you I didn't put a scratch on it .. We looked for yal, I went to get a beer and the Ranger was gone, thought yal might have left ..




    O and hey Josh, you are bad luck !!!!!! I went to the next round, damn boat wouldn't start, finally got it started and ran the shittiest pass I ran all weekend.. Didn't even get a reaction time .. Thanks buddy
    i have no idea where we might have gone? after it got dark i remember bits and pieces as normal
    WFLC


    2011 Performer SS
    built by Scott Seastrom.

  10. #8
    Senior Member hobbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hooks, TX
    Posts
    445

    Default

    PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  11. #9
    Ain't Right Racin piston in the wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sapulpa ok
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
    PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shit that's an understatement Getting tooooo old to party like a teen... Still pissin out zing zang seeds & belt dust & half gallon whiskey pour spouts ugggg
    QE 2050 W/ a Junk ass screw blower

    90% of the game is half mental... The pursuit of the unknown is priceless & gratifying . Sometimes it just takes good old fashion balls. No amount of reasoning or evaluation can deem it right or wrong. At the end of the day stick with whatever gives the person in question morning wood LOL

  12. #10
    Senior Member Alter Ego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Arkansas
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post
    make that 2 !! lol We are counting
    Lmao! I told u (1st) I hate to bother you before a run so u don't forget anything. Low and behold u didn't get urs to fore til it was too late, still not sure why they couldn't let you wait and make a pass since you were there, not like the boat count had them in a rush.

    Then I talk to Mike and look his boat over which is beautiful, and tell him I'll leave him alone due to what happened to LED. Just my luck guys, how does it feel to be me?

    LED your new boat is badass as well, love all the rigging, floors, ect.
    2011 Rouse Performance 19'

    WFL Crew

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95