Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going?
We're Rv'ing for the weekend at the 50 acre lot,site V26. We've been there plenty of times for a day (a couple of Friday nights,couple of Saturdays,a Sunday or two) but never for the whole weekend. Can't wait,gonna be a blast!!!:)devil

·
Registered
550 Posts
The Hondo boats crew will be there. We are in C36 I believe. Plan on getting there Friday around 1.
Jason

·
Registered
550 Posts
I believe so I don't have the tickets in front of me. We wil be in a new White Ford Dually and a Nomad camper trailer with checkerd flag carpet outside. Come by and say hi.

Jason and the Hondo Crew

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe so I don't have the tickets in front of me. We wil be in a new White Ford Dually and a Nomad camper trailer with checkerd flag carpet outside. Come by and say hi.

Jason and the Hondo Crew
Are you there Friday thru Sunday?
We are but we won't get there till around 6 Friday:)sphss
You still in C-36...:D If not the real owners of that site might not have a clue what a "hondo powerboat screen name mother fucker" means...;):confused:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I will check tomorrow to make sure. The tickets are at the shop. We will be there Friday around 1pm to talk to the guy who built our funny car.

·
Just Here
815 Posts
Nhra

We will be there Friday.We are sitting in the Matco Tools tent again this year.We will try to make it up to you guys & introduce ourselves.If you see us holla.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Friday and Sunday:)devil:)devil

The tickets were dropped off last night. I'll swing by the Matco tent, and I'll try to find you guys camping Friday night while the traffic dies down. I may do the same thing Sunday. Last year I BBQ'd tri-tip in the parking lot while everyone else was setting in traffic:)sphss:D:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Friday and Sunday:)devil:)devil

The tickets were dropped off last night. I'll swing by the Matco tent, and I'll try to find you guys camping Friday night while the traffic dies down. I may do the same thing Sunday. Last year I BBQ'd tri-tip in the parking lot while everyone else was setting in traffic:)sphss:D:D
You and the wife better get your rest for Saturday at the lake :D

·
Just Here
815 Posts
Napanutt

Brian&Susie, sorry we missed you two.We ran around all day then decided to beat the traffic so we left a little early.Maybe next time or on the water.

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brian&Susie, sorry we missed you two.Maybe next time or on the water.
It's cool!:))THumbsUp
We wondered by the Matco tent around 8 or 8:30 Friday night,was fairly crowded and I left my "Looking for Mr.& Mrs.Charitycase" sign in the motorhome LOL:)sphss! Yea,we'll catch ya next time...:)hand

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey Napanutt,
Now that I look at your pic I think I was sitting across the stairs from you on Saturday. You and the Mrs. were in the 1st row all the way at the end. I was standing up across the stairs from you.

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's too funny

Hey Napanutt,
Now that I look at your pic I think I was sitting across the stairs from you on Saturday. You and the Mrs. were in the 1st row all the way at the end. I was standing up across the stairs from you.
Yep,that was us.:)hand

1 - 15 of 15 Posts